Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Southern Freeze
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:24 pm 

a thread to vent what fuck's you off at the moment,probably been done before....

i will start with deep sea drilling going ahead off my coast,despite the facts of the damage it will do,and of course what will happen if it leaks....Greedy cunts everywhere!

metaldiscussor666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:47 pm 

deleted before the thread gets lock3ed

Last edited by metaldiscussor666 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:55 pm 

We have the FFA for these kind of inane, futile and petty discussions.

I would write a rant about metaldiscussor's lameness, but eh, I have a life (kinda)

That was his post that he shamefully removed. Fortunately, Tony cares about fun.
Quote:
My kinda thread!

Xbox fuckin' live has such a poor connection to the internet, it can't manage one update. I am too lazy to unplug it and carry it up to my room where I have a wired internet cable. So since I can't play games, I've been basically drinking copious amounts of coffee, listening to music! I would have listened to music either way though, games or no games. To make matters worse I've been hungrier than usual. I think it's because there's nothing to take my mind off of food. To make matters EVEN WORSE I'm all out of vegitables, and to make matters EVEN WORSE Google chrome spell check won't even tell me how to spell vegitables! I've been going over how many calories I've eaten all day, and it's been driving me crazy! I'm not even sure if sure if sweet potato is a vegetable... well now that I finally figured out how to spell vegetable, after much trial and error (which google chrome tells me it's correct now), I don't feel like going back and changing that entire part of what I wrote, because I don't feel like changing a big long stream of consciousness paragraph, because that would defeat the purpose of writing a stream of conscious paragraph in the first place! FUCK!

Yeah, anyways, as I was saying - because of that stupid Xbox live update, I haven't been able to play Xbox for days and days. My mom gave me like 40 dollars to spend on my own vegetables this morning and I only spent like 6 dollars of it on sweet potatoes. I don't feel like spending the rest of it because I spend a large portion of my overall money on dISEMBOWELMENT - transcend into the peripheral on CD from ebay this morning.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.