Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm 

Does anyone have some news from tyrannus696 (Philippines) ?
I'm into trade with him since december 2012/january 2013. I sent to him my package on the saturday 19th of january 2013 and I'm still waiting for my CD's...
A few days after I sent my package, he said to me that the Philippines was in state of calamity and most of its CD's was damaged by flood. So you can imagine that some of the CD's which were reserved for this trade were damaged too... Well, I had to choose some other CD's and we kept in touch since then.
A few weeks ago we finally concluded the trade but I'm still waiting for the package. I tried to contact him via pm to ask the tracking numbers and he didn't checked his messages since a week (from what I know).
So I would like to contact him via email but I don't have any address... So, if someone can help me or give some news it would be great.
Thanks & cheers !

RIP Dave Brockie

Last edited by mentally_destroyed on Sun May 26, 2013 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
galsam
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:42 pm 

I had the exact same story with him.

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 93#1009293

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:53 pm 

galsam wrote:
I had the exact same story with him.

and still no news from your side ?

RIP Dave Brockie

PowerProg_Adam
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:33 pm 

He said the exact same thing to me too. I traded him 4 cds for 2 off of my wantlist. He received mine, then said one was damaged and to pick out something else from his list. Not sure what is up, but it has been quite a while and I still don't have my cds. He had some positive feedback, but I haven't heard back from him in several weeks.

shwartzheim
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:41 am 

Funny that. He received my package but then claimed he lost his bag that had the CDs intended for me. Told me to pick some others from his list to replace them. I did and that was a month ago. No discs and no response to the email I sent him a few days ago either.
If interested I can send you the whole back and forth via pm?

rexxz wrote:
it refers to a guitar tuning where you take the E standard scale and "drop" you low E string to a D, enabling you to play power chords with a single finger. It is for noobs and children.

shwartzheim
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:52 am 

He also posts here:
http://www.filipinometal.com/forums/vie ... 9&start=60

rexxz wrote:
it refers to a guitar tuning where you take the E standard scale and "drop" you low E string to a D, enabling you to play power chords with a single finger. It is for noobs and children.

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:06 am 

I always had that feeling that Tyrannus was Azrahell in disguise....anyone remember him?
Traded well for almost a year here, then made a load of deals in one fell swoop offering deals slightly weighted to others, and then never sending anything and disappearing.

Wanted Vinyl:
http://v2.metal-archives.com/board/view ... =6&t=79119

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm 

PowerProg_Adam wrote:
He said the exact same thing to me too. I traded him 4 cds for 2 off of my wantlist. He received mine, then said one was damaged and to pick out something else from his list. Not sure what is up, but it has been quite a while and I still don't have my cds. He had some positive feedback, but I haven't heard back from him in several weeks.

shwartzheim wrote:
Funny that. He received my package but then claimed he lost his bag that had the CDs intended for me. Told me to pick some others from his list to replace them. I did and that was a month ago. No discs and no response to the email I sent him a few days ago either...

So I'm not the only one... Apparently he's not "lucky" with his CD's !!

shwartzheim wrote:
... If interested I can send you the whole back and forth via pm?

You can send me them if you want, but I'm pretty sure they will look like strangely the same than my messages.

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
I always had that feeling that Tyrannus was Azrahell in disguise....anyone remember him?
Traded well for almost a year here, then made a load of deals in one fell swoop offering deals slightly weighted to others, and then never sending anything and disappearing.

Never was in business with Azrahell, but if you can give me his complete name I could compare

RIP Dave Brockie

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:25 pm 

I have no idea what Azrahell's full name was off hand, as that was some years ago, and that topic died along with his trading career.
It just seems very strange as to something like this happening again, from a guy in the same country, making numerous good deals, before seemingly making his excuses and disappearing.
What you guys should be doing is comparing the CDs this guy has promised to each of you.

Wanted Vinyl:
http://v2.metal-archives.com/board/view ... =6&t=79119

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:06 am 

has anyone had a good trade with someone from the Philippines? I thought it was common sense to ignore all offers from there. I learnt that years ago when a guy promised the Marbled D'666 - Violence...LP!

At the moment, Russia has made me a bit worried with a trade in progress.

Madcow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 am 

I have done (an estimated) 30 good/perfect deals orso with Philippinian guys ...
Even a few good deals with Azrahell, but the 'big' deal was a negative one of course :nono:
So not every Philippinian is the same ...

Orkblut wrote:
has anyone had a good trade with someone from the Philippines? I thought it was common sense to ignore all offers from there. I learnt that years ago when a guy promised the Marbled D'666 - Violence...LP!

At the moment, Russia has made me a bit worried with a trade in progress.

shwartzheim
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:39 am 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
I have no idea what Azrahell's full name was off hand, as that was some years ago, and that topic died along with his trading career.
It just seems very strange as to something like this happening again, from a guy in the same country, making numerous good deals, before seemingly making his excuses and disappearing.
What you guys should be doing is comparing the CDs this guy has promised to each of you.

Good point. I was promised:

Dawn - Slaughtersun (knew it was too good to be true)
God Dethroned - Bloody Blasphemy
God Dethroned - The Grand Grimoire
Nomicon - Hala

As these CD's went "missing", i have been promised:

KEEP OF KALESSIN - Through Times of war
FOG - Through the Eyes of Night...Winged they Come
NAGLFAR - Ex Enferis (Century MEdia)
W.A.S.P. - The Last Command

All of the above besides W.A.S.P. are still available on his trade list here http://www.filipinometal.com/forums/vie ... 9&start=60, as are the 2 x Benediction and 2x Sentenced CD's i sent him. Guess he wanted to keep the Kreator disc i sent.

rexxz wrote:

turboeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:28 am 

mentally_destroyed wrote:
Does anyone have some news from tyrannus696 (Philippines) ?
I'm into trade with him since december 2012/january 2013. I sent to him my package on the saturday 19th of january 2013 and I'm still waiting for my CD's...
A few days after I sent my package, he said to me that the Philippines was in state of calamity and most of its CD's was damaged by flood. So you can imagine that some of the CD's which were reserved for this trade were damaged too... Well, I had to choose some other CD's and we kept in touch since then.
A few weeks ago we finally concluded the trade but I'm still waiting for the package. I tried to contact him via pm to ask the tracking numbers and he didn't checked his messages since a week (from what I know).
So I would like to contact him via email but I don't have any address... So, if someone can help me or give some news it would be great.
Thanks & cheers !

hi, this is turboeye from philippines. well i already drop him a message via cellphone telling him about the whole thing here. he's a friend of mine living 1 hour drive from my city. i think he's a good guy and he will not destroy his name for this. i'm sure he will get back to you in some time. hope everything will be okay then.

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:

he's not the same person mate, believe me.

Orkblut wrote:
has anyone had a good trade with someone from the Philippines? I thought it was common sense to ignore all offers from there.

too much mouth brother, better ask first some people around you. :guns:

CDS- http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 692#795692
TSHIRTS http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=60441
REFERENCES http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 78&start=0

Last edited by turboeye on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:45 pm 

My trade [swap] with tyrannus696 went well, he's a busy man with kids and maybe there was a flood, have you guys checked the local Filipino news?
If his mate turboeye has spoken to him then no doubt he'll be in here to explain himself, hopefully publicly and not just in private messages.

galsam
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:23 am 

I sent him:

Necromatia - Covering Evil (First Press)
Necromatia - Malice (First Press)
Brutal Assault - Fuck You, Motherfucker!
Destruction - All Hell Breaks Loose

and he promised to send back:
Negura Bunget - Măiestrit
Negura Bunget - Vîrstele Pămîntului
ARISE FROM THORNS(USA) - Before an Audience of Stars

any news from anyone?

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 93#1009293

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:20 pm 

galsam wrote:
any news from anyone?

Still NO fucking news !!

RIP Dave Brockie

ple666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:45 am 

I was rip off by this wimp too,
Before I send my stuff that he is in contact very well like when I send pm to him, he will send pm back to me so quick!! But when I sent my stuff to him and he already got my stuff (I checked with the Philippine post office); After that no any fucking reply from him.
Maybe he is died by the flood...who's know...

This gay stolen me 3 cds:
AVENGER - Feast of Anger - Joy of Despair CD
AVENGER - Godless CD
Maniac Butcher - Masakr CD

This is her(or he?) address:

JONATHAN DUENAS
P-13 ISING, CARMEN,
DAVAO DEL NORTE,
8101 PHILIPPINES

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 am 

Turboeye must has any news from him/her. Contact to him.

Madcow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 am 

Turboeye is lost in the 'Philippinian mist' as well :lol:
Have been trying to reach him for some time as well, no answer yet ...

Grief_Of_Adoration wrote:
Turboeye must has any news from him/her. Contact to him.

Last edited by Madcow on Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
shwartzheim
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:37 pm 

No news from me hence my post on the feedback page:

shwartzheim wrote:
Tyranus696 is not to be trusted.

He received my package in early March (5 CD's) without acknowledging it. I found them on another site he trades on but not here on MA. He then claimed he lost his bag that had the CDs intended for me. Told me to pick some others from his list to replace them. I did and that was a month ago. No discs and no response to the last couple of messages I've sent him either. Last communication with him was March 26th.
Not falling for that "sorry I've been busy" bullshit either. Who isn't busy?

I know many vouch for him as being legit, but i seem to be one of a few that have had negative dealings with him in the last few months.

rexxz wrote:

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:46 am 

Too much time without explanations or just a simple response like "sorry guys, I just have problems to send it yet"... So now I can say that tyrannus696 is a rip-off ! Guys avoid this fuck from here and other boards !

dreadmeat wrote:
My trade [swap] with tyrannus696 went well, he's a busy man with kids and maybe there was a flood, have you guys checked the local Filipino news?
If his mate turboeye has spoken to him then no doubt he'll be in here to explain himself, hopefully publicly and not just in private messages.

dude I understand what you're saying but I've done many deals with people with kids and all, and it's not a reason to rip-off people... I my-self have many personal problems (like many of us) but I always respected what I said. When you're a busy guy with no time, just don't do trade, that's all.
Because of him, many good traders from the Philippines have a bad reputation... so for those who think that, please just be smart.

Well he ripped me off these :

CRADLE OF FILTH (UK) "Cruelty and the Beast" CD [1998. Music for Nations Rec.] 1st. Press
MORBID ANGEL (USA) Blessed Are the Sick CD [1991. Earache Rec.] 1st. Press
TIAMAT (SWE) "The Astral Sleep" CD [1991. Century Media Rec.] 1st. Press
SENTENCED (FIN) "North From Here" CD [1993. Century Media Rec.] 1st. Century Media Press

and he promised me :

MARDUK Dark Endless 1st. press CD
MARDUK Those of the Unlight 1st. press CD
SUFFOCATION Effigy of the Forgotten 1st. press CD

Then he told me about the "flood" and the fact that both of the MARDUK CD's were damaged.

so he promised me again (after a lots of time waiting) :

SUFFOCATION Effigy of the Forgotten 1st. press CD
LORD BELIAL Enter the Moonlight Gate 1st. press (jewel case) CD
SETHERIAL Endtime Divine CD
BALTAK Zaginatiot Grad (The Lost City) CD

Please note that after the flood, I asked him many time for pictures of the MARDUK damaged CD's. He told me he had pics and that he will send them to me but he never did... so I doubt the fact that they were really damaged. Second point, no pictures = no possibility to know his personal email. I can imagine he was at that time preparing to ripping me off. So I don't really believe "the busy" reason, sorry...

his address :

JONATHAN DUEÑAS
P-13 ISING, CARMEN
DAVAO DEL NORTE,
8101 PHILIPPINES

and his facebook link : https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.duenas.798
Unfortunately I don't have any facebook account (and don't wanna have) so if some of you guys have...

RIP Dave Brockie

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:26 pm 

He seems to have dropped the ball :(

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:50 pm 

I agree with you. Some guys who want to rip off others have a plan for doing it. First do some sucessful trades and gather some good feedbacks and after a while use them as honest trader and rip off other users and suddenly disappear. And will return to forums with new nickname after a while and do it again. However its very funny he lost all of cds that promised to users whom he had a deal. In addition to sending other cds instead of promised cds is kind of ripping off.

PowerProg_Adam
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:52 am 

He was supposed to be trading me Lord Belial - Enter the Moonlight Gate. Doubtful that he has two copies I think its safe to say he intentionally ripped all of us off.

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:38 pm 

http://www.filipinometal.com/forums/vie ... =3&t=10919

tyrannus696 as lord_tyr

RIP Dave Brockie

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:41 pm 

updated 3-19-13 = March
tyrannus696
Last visited: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:06 pm

:scratch:

shwartzheim
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:30 am 

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Do not trade with this fucker.

JONATHAN DUENAS
P-13 ISING, CARMEN,
DAVAO DEL NORTE,
8101 PHILIPPINES

Also goes by the name lord_tyr

Basic background info:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=97944&hilit=tyranus696

rexxz wrote:

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:56 pm 

and I have some more news :

his facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.duenas.798

his cellphone number :
+6399291800901

his brother (Jay Duenas - also a ripoff bitch) :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Jonathan Duenas used to run this distro : ASIAN HORDES DISTRO

1st. address :
C/O / J.Ryan & Nikki POB.
376 Bliss Carmen Davao del Norte 8101 Philippines

2nd address :
P.O. Box 176, Panabo Davao del Norte, 8105 Philippines

email address :
[email protected]

!!! SPREAD !!! SPREAD !!! SPREAD !!!

RIP Dave Brockie

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:02 pm 

I have some more news :

his facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.duenas.798

his cellphone number :
+6399291800901

his brother (Jay Duenas - also a ripoff bitch) :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Jonathan Duenas used to run this distro : ASIAN HORDES DISTRO

1st. address :
C/O / J.Ryan & Nikki POB.
376 Bliss Carmen Davao del Norte 8101 Philippines

2nd address :
P.O. Box 176, Panabo Davao del Norte, 8105 Philippines

email address :
[email protected]

!!! SPREAD !!! SPREAD !!! SPREAD !!!

RIP Dave Brockie

shwartzheim
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:26 am 

Mods, can this be pinned please?

rexxz wrote:

Reply to topic