Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
betrunken
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:38 pm 

Hi,

I'm selling part of my huge cd collection because I'll be moving to a different place soon and don't want to keep most of my stuff (including the majority of my cds) anymore. I may add them to ebay soon, but meanwhile I prefer selling them here.

I live in the UK and I'm more than happy to send worldwide. Postage would be based in weight, and as stated in royal mail web page (http://www.royalmail.com/), a standard delivery for 1 or 2 cds (<250gr) would be around £1 for UK, £3.7 for Europe and it would be around £5 for Worldwide delivery. I can provide a more accurate shipping cost if I know which cds I'm sending and where.

Overall condition is VG+, I've added some comments in some of the cds if they have something noticeable, but must of them are played not more than once/twice and have mint booklet/case. Jewelcases may have some signs of use. Anyway, I can upload/send photos to check condition + barcode/matrix code information upon request, of course.

- edit -
All gone now.

thanks for looking.

Last edited by betrunken on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ena666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 pm 

Hi how much would it cost to ship about 10-12 to Canada without jewel cases?

betrunken
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:01 pm 

well, depends on the weight, but it may be around 10gbp (International Standard, takes 5-7 days to deliver). I'll check the average weight for ~10cds without jewelcases and will let you know.
edit:
I've just checked the weight and price for 10-12 cds without jewelcases (it's 600gr-700gr) and it would be £10.15.
cheers.

Travis_Bickle
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:06 pm 

Do you have any references available?

betrunken
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:41 am 

Travis_Bickle wrote:
Do you have any references available?

Not sure if you're asking for feedback, but this is my userId in ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/hasier666
cheers

xDemoNx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:08 am 

I received my package yesterday. This seller is one of the best out there. Cds is like new, best condition. Delivery very fast, i got the package within a week from the payment. Seller honest and very good in comunication. The packaging of the cds was more professional than that of the professionals. Cds protected very well by a a spungy material, each cd packed in paper.
Generally i had a very pleasant transaction. Thanks a lot my friend.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:08 am 

You should use the new feedback forum, I started a thread for betrunken just now :thumbsup:
viewtopic.php?p=2503147

betrunken
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:24 am 

xDemoNx wrote:
I received my package yesterday. This seller is one of the best out there. Cds is like new, best condition. Delivery very fast, i got the package within a week from the payment. Seller honest and very good in comunication. The packaging of the cds was more professional than that of the professionals. Cds protected very well by a a spungy material, each cd packed in paper.
Generally i had a very pleasant transaction. Thanks a lot my friend.

thanks for your good feedback ^^.
I try to be as clear as possible while detailing each cd, most of them are in mint condition, or not even played; I try to protect each cd as it deserves, delivery can be a hassle sometimes and you may receive scratched discs if they're not properly (and individually) packaged...

--

I've updated the first post with more cds and removed those that were sold. I can take some pictures of different cds upon request.

betrunken
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:31 am 

bump

Reply to topic