Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
GrotesqueCarcass
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:02 pm 

Hi, I would like to mix someone's material and even attempt to master it. I'm not gonna charge anyone 'cause I'm still an amateur at this, I'm just looking for something to keep myself busy and get better at it and also, working on material that isn't mine could help with being objective and more analytic about mixes. I'll leave a SoundCloud link so you can hear some of the stuff I've mixed. It's all my own material, only one song wasn't written by me but everything else is, recorded and mixed by me. I don't have enough experience mastering yet but I'd love to give it a shot if you want me to. I'll say it again, I'm an amateur, not a pro and I'm not considering this as a career or anything, I mainly do it out of necessity and fun! Any genre is welcome, especially death metal but I'm not reluctant to anything. Hell, if you have an indie rock song you want mixed I'll definitely give it a go.

PM me if you're interested!

https://soundcloud.com/plaguelord_rapture/

Last edited by GrotesqueCarcass on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Matias Rosembach
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:10 pm 

Pancho helped me with the mixture of some songs and his work is really good.
I recommend him!

GrotesqueCarcass
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:00 am 

Necrobump!

Taking mixing jobs but sadly I'm charging now :(
If you're interested, send me a PM and we can chat via email to share files. I have a lot of mixes to share (including some I've done for Metal Archives members) so you can see what I can do with your music. I'm open to all genres and I'll be very flexible with fees, since I'm just starting to do this a bit more seriously (and I feel I've gotten good enough to start charging a few bucks).

Looking forward to working with you!

GrotesqueCarcass
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:20 pm 

Bumping again just to remind everyone that, if you want to get your music mixed (and now mastered), we can chat about your project and how I can help you out!

Here's the latest project I worked on that was released:
https://vexatorsyndicate.bandcamp.com/album/mellom-bakkar-og-berg

Keep in mind that it's black metal and the rawness of the mix was a given. I can also do cleaner and more modern sounds!

Reply to topic