Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
legendeternal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:49 pm 

i purchased one demo form this guy at 10/4/2018,and paid within two days,several days ago,this gay told me he had sent my demo out,i let him gave me the tracking number,he told me he was out of home and would gave me when he came back,but i never got the tracking number.i waited over one month,i messaged him and told him im still not got my demo,let him chceked it,he mailed me my demo was returned to him because of my address problem,and he would sent it to me again.i waited another month,but still get nothing,messaged him this question,this guy told me my demo was returned to him again,and will re-sent to me,i always let this guy gave me the tracking number after i paid,but he never did it.last month i mailed this guy im get nothing,he told me my demo was returned to him third times,omg,bullshit,im so angry,i told him you`re lied,and i dont beliveing in you,gave me my money back,he said ok,but never did it,i mailed him lots of times,but he always finded out all kinds excuse,such as im not at office,i would checked it,today,the time passed by near 6 months i get nothing but losted my money,so i`m sure this guy is a rip-off 100%.dont purchase anything from this guy!!!!!!!god damnned you,asshole!!!!!

The Ardbeg Wizard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:08 am 

I'm sorry but I chuckled reading this, especially the "this gay told me he had sent my demo out" bit. I'm sorry you got ripped off though.

legendeternal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:24 am 

it's a bad experience,but this the truth,"sad but true" haha, gay or guy to this liar i think it's not a problem, he is a bilker is the important thing i wanna tell every metal brothers.

Manheim
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:40 am 

Sorry dude but this is a lost case. This is a well known bootlegger and rip off.

See: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... es#1322989

legendeternal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:23 pm 

why this liar eBay feedback is 100% positive?!so strange

Reply to topic