Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:49 pm 

Morn Of Solace wrote:
...And addictions are expensive as hell :(

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:33 am 

Been offline for a few days; I come back and what do you know - not only is this circus still going on, but the comedy gold factor reaches new heights every time :lol: I seriously can't pick a fave between "shit be jammin!", "#metalgod", Wrest's reply or the multiple number 1 copies, I just can't.

This will be nigh impossible to top; the lever of sheer fail is inhuman.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust
Black Druid Hymns - my projects on YouTube

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:11 pm 

October 20 at 7:53 PM ·
Thank you to all who came to last night's show!! Our headliner was a No Call,No Show. We had an impromptu band set up and perform (thank you guys). I just want to give a big FUCK YOU to Blake Judd. Your carrear is over again. Just stay in your hole, the metal community is done with FLAKE JUDD. At least a text message saying "hey were not going to make it" or "We had an emergency, can't make it" would have been sufficient. I had a room full of people waiting to see your magic.. and you pull a NO CALL, NO SHOW, totally unprofessional. You are done in the LA metal community.... AGAIN. I should have listened to my friends.
#Dontbelikeblake #givehimtheboots

Source: https://www.facebook.com/vomitoria66/po ... 2607681403

Bonus picture: https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5C8AAA28

Schnee
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:34 pm 

Man this circus is epic. In 6 weeks Blake is gonna be banned from Earth, in 6 months from the universe lol.

Epicureo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:00 pm 

Liebling/Judd project when?
AFM or Frontiers should pick 'em up before it's too late.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:46 pm 

Epicureo wrote:
Liebling/Judd project when?
AFM or Frontiers should pick 'em up before it's too late.

2015 me: Hey now, at least Bobby Liebling never ripped off customers!
2018 me: Hey now, at least Blake Judd never beat up his ninety-year-old mother!

nuklearkrieg
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:52 pm 

Sonic_Titan wrote:
October 20 at 7:53 PM ·
Thank you to all who came to last night's show!! Our headliner was a No Call,No Show. We had an impromptu band set up and perform (thank you guys). I just want to give a big FUCK YOU to Blake Judd. Your carrear is over again. Just stay in your hole, the metal community is done with FLAKE JUDD. At least a text message saying "hey were not going to make it" or "We had an emergency, can't make it" would have been sufficient. I had a room full of people waiting to see your magic.. and you pull a NO CALL, NO SHOW, totally unprofessional. You are done in the LA metal community.... AGAIN. I should have listened to my friends.
#Dontbelikeblake #givehimtheboots

Source: https://www.facebook.com/vomitoria66/po ... 2607681403

Bonus picture: https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5C8AAA28

yikes

Kladusha
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:53 pm 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Judas-Iscariot ... 0891.m5206

Is this Blake? From Pennsylvania? He has another one for 200 bucks! #metalgod

Leader_OCola
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:53 pm 

https://www.reddit.com/r/heavyvinyl/com ... it-android

Epicureo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:00 pm 

Oh man, that fucking ending! This is getting hype as fuck!

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:00 pm 

Leader_OCola wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/heavyvinyl/comments/9r1hv3/urgent_beware_re_ascension_monuments_media/?utm_source=reddit-android

Is that how easily people are had? Oh, well, I actually have a lot of AMM's stock, too. Send me your money on PayPal, I'll send your orders right away. For half the price even. Everyone, pay right now, you'll never get a better deal.

Today's special is only $3 for that Judas Iscariot vinyl, order now!

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

nuklearkrieg
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:58 pm 

SAVAGE AF

BlackSunBlood
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:34 pm 

Oh man, the messages in that Reddit post with Blake pretending to be someone else LOL. Multiple #1 LPs. No showing a gig.

SHIT BE JAMMIN.

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:41 am 

ME:

Jake - these tracking numbers were created in California and not Louisville. I already have some trepidation about this.

No response

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:41 am 

You have to love the #MetalGod! What else are we to do? Fuck Blake Judd, Erika/Noel, Jeff Wilson and the like...

This next fraud of the resellers is INCREDIBLE. :lol:

Runko
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:45 am 

Quote:
I just started selling online recently and setting up a Paypal account as a seller is way more of a pain in the ass than I knew, linking your bank account, waiting for the deposit to confirm it, etc etc

UUUUUUUUGH such a pain in the ass! They want you to link it to your BANK ACCOUNT How do people deal with this SHIT??!?

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:58 am 

Epicureo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:30 am 

Sonic_Titan wrote:

Give him a week and he will start a cryptocurrency like Blakecoin or #Metalgodcoin to circumnavigate the haters at paypal.

Edit: From the NWN! forum
https://lp.reverb.com/shops/soundseance/listings?page=1
https://lp.reverb.com/listings/16077343/listings

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/DIMMU-BORGIR-Fo ... cvip-panel

"One of THE 'unholy grails' of Norwegian black metal vinyl - the original 1994 No Colours Records (Germany) first LP pressing of DIMMU BORGIR's incredible debut album, 'For All Tid'! Includes the original poster in mint condition (which will come shipped in a frame -that it has been in for years - separately from the LP to keep both safe in transit) and I'm also throwing in one of these very obscure (I've only ever seen the 5 I bought) 3x cassette Dimmu Borgir box sets that include replicas of the bands two rehearsal demos on tapes one and two (February '94 Rehearsal Demo and August '94 Rehearsal Demo) and the third tape features the 3 tracks from the bands debut 7" EP. Very cool! Got them from a distro at a Czech summer metal festival in 2011. Just as (or maybe even more) rare as the LP.

The jacket has some signs of wear from being as old as it is, but overall, its been kept on a shelf in double poly liners (the outer being significantly thicker than a standard poly bag to keep the thin / flimsy jacket from getting bent/damaged) There is some weird wear right around where the jacket is hand numbered, and then some minor creasing and tiny folds along the edges on all four sides and some slightly worn corners, but really....nothing that's not to be expected with a record this old. Considering how cheaply made it was, its in remarkably good condition. The LP itself plays perfectly and has been handled with meticulous care for its entire existence. Vinyl sounds as good today as it did the day I got this. Poster is (again) in an 18x24" black plastic frame with clear poly / plastic separating the outside world from the actual print itself. This particular poster is in MINT CONDITION....it was never even folded. I got this from a one time member of Dimmu Borgir....so that's how I've come upon such a clean copy of the poster and a rather clean copy of the vinyl as well.

The cassette box set is practically brand new. Stored on a shelf since getting it home with the others I purchased. Finally sold the first of them recently and got way more than expected for it, so I figure if do right by a Dimmu diehard and include a 2md one as a bonus here. box is mint / good as new and the tapes have never been played.

Don't miss your chance to own these three gems!!

See my other auctions for more new & used rare black metal CDs LPs, tapes and merchandise!"

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:47 am 

Yeah.. those Dimmu tape boxsets he 'got from a distro at a festival in Czech Republic'..

Two out of three tapes feature a rather familiar white border on the front cover. Anyone wanna bet that Blake had those made by his good ol' buddy Jeff Wilson as well?

Stronthor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:33 am 

The buyer in that latest reddit thread isn't the smartest guy either if it took getting to the tracking number thing to finally figure out something was off. 'Jake' couldn't keep his stories straight -as per usual- way before that point:

Quote:
This stuff is all in high demand I'm seeing, as I've sold a bunch of it already.

Then after the payment has been made:

Quote:
I really appreciate you sending that payment so quickly, thats great - you're my FIRST sale since acquiring this stuff - so, cheers for that!

Add to that the no paypal thing... I mean, come on man, I don't wish for anyone to get scammed by this Blake prick, but if this wasn't a red flag I don't know what is.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:09 am 

So I come back to check for any updates, and lo and behold:

- Blakey pretending to be some other guy (whose name rhyme with his, and is based in one of Blake's recent locations) who got a hold of AMM's stock and just coincidentally happens to be unable to use Paypal;

- Blake's Burzum tribute band flaking out on a show;

- the very same For All Tid lp Blake bought and allegedly resold at an auction popping up on totally-not-AMM's listings.

I hereby promote this whole debacle from "the gift that keeps on giving" to "the exhaustless spring of torrential proportions". You can't even keep up with the retardation anymore: new records are being shamshed before they can even be registered.

Also, by this point I will openly and remorselessly laugh at anyone falling for Flakey's antics. That "Sound Seance" message thing has his filthy fingerprints all over it and even someone who got dropped on the head as a kid multiple times could see right through that by now.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

orphy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 am 

Stronthor wrote:
The buyer in that latest reddit thread isn't the smartest guy either if it took getting to the tracking number thing to finally figure out something was off. 'Jake' couldn't keep his stories straight -as per usual- way before that point

The tracking numbers are a great piece of evidence, though. I think the guy on the reddit thread did a good job getting Blake to expose himself with his ramblings too.

Ozenrol
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:22 am 

Tbh you kinda have to admire his tenacity. Not only "reselling" his inventory, but naming it "Second Seance"

Fella is hella ballsy

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:18 pm 

http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/10/25/na ... -on-shows/

Would you look at that, MetalSucks finally said something.

HaisingRell
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:28 pm 

Twisted_Psychology wrote:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/10/25/nachtmystiums-blake-judd-once-again-accused-of-scamming-fans-and-bailing-on-shows/

As cut-n-paste as that article is, at least it is comprehensive.

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:58 pm 

Is that what Blake was referring to when he spoke of 'partnering with a major media outlet to clear him of any wrongdoings' last week..?

Auch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:15 pm 

HaisingRell wrote:
Twisted_Psychology wrote:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/10/25/nachtmystiums-blake-judd-once-again-accused-of-scamming-fans-and-bailing-on-shows/

As cut-n-paste as that article is, at least it is comprehensive.

I had the same thought. And there was some info in there I missed too because everything developed so quickly.

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:45 pm 

CarcosaPR wrote:
At the time of the Ascension Monuments Media / MetalSucks giveaway, Blake had yet to bootleg any records. All of the records that he had put out at that point were officially licensed and had the artists' permission (Leviathan, Glorior Belli, Cobalt, etc.).

There are only two people involved with AMM at this point, and that is Blake and Erica. Another person named Austin co-founded the label with them, but he ceased ties for whatever reason last year. "Noel" was originally the name that Erica used to keep herself anonymous, but Blake started using it and shit spiraled from there.

I regret getting the MetalSucks dudes involved, but hindsight is 20/20.

Thought it appropriate to resurface this quote from Nic Huber earlier in this thread... Very interesting that MS left out the little tidbit and acts like Noel is a real person. They should really ask "MS contributor Nic Huber" about that so he can clear it up!

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:41 pm 

Second Seance Records? He's moved to Kentucky?

This deserves its own documentary.

Nachtmystium has always sucked.

Leader_OCola
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:32 pm 

that metalcucks piece, while it's a start.... is woefully incomplete and inaccurate.

anything to save some face, I guess.
pitiful.

Auch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:50 pm 

Leader_OCola wrote:
that metalcucks piece, while it's a start.... is woefully incomplete and inaccurate.

pitiful.

What’s missing and wrong?

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:31 pm 

Auch wrote:
Leader_OCola wrote:

pitiful.

What’s missing and wrong?

They seem to think 'Noel' is an actual person, there is no mention of the fact that Blake still owes NWN! 800 records as well as the US$ 7,000 for the JI record he pulled out of three months ago, nor do they mention Blake has been ignoring Yosuke's phone calls because that would be a very, very awkward and inconvenient conversation. They should have also highlighted the fact that Wrest is still waiting for artist copies and that he went as far as to call Blake a tweaker in order to prompt Blake to finally send him his artist copies. There is no mention of those ridiculous DIY style cut and paste 'releases' such as the Leviathan 7" with that dumb crescent moon cutout. The part where Blake mentioned 'partnering up with a major media outlet to clear him of wrongdoings in the JI circus' wasn't mentioned at all, as well as him mentioning he's about to launch an all new webstore as recently as last week.

That is probably Netflix season 2 material..

Auch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:26 pm 

Ah ok. I do remember all of that. Yeah, that all would be super important to add in. I remember all of that stuff now. There's been so much and it's such a shitshow I forgot about that haha.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:51 am 

Too little, too late indeed. Fuck that s(h)ite once more.

In other news, it appears that Sound Seance's listings have already been suspended once :lol:
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

Bates
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:22 pm 

I still want to know who the "independent record retailer in Portland" was. The only shop I could think of who would've been interested in stocking NM was Wrest's shop, and I'm fairly certain he closed before this particular shitshow. :hmm:

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:30 pm 

OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:21 pm 

Sonic_Titan wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is golden!!!
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Leader_OCola
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:30 pm 

like I said forever ago in an NWN thread before it got nuked, once Blake cavalierly bragged he uses pot daily as a coping tool --- this whole house of cards would collapse.
the only lingering question is (are) was he lying then and already using more stuff? if so, when? and how much of this did Erica.Noel help engineer (she has quite the history too)

Quiet Lurker
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:40 pm 

I would be less concerned with drug use and more with the alleged drug dealing.

"Most distressingly, a source close to Judd, speaking to MetalSucks on the condition of anonymity, says that Blake is scamming fans again because he’s hooked on drugs again, and has even been dealing with Erikah Blaney on the side. “Blake has everyone fooled,” says the source. “Blake and Erikah were buying large large quantities of meth and selling the excess that they weren’t using themselves. Blake just switched drugs so it was hard I think for those close to him to notice. It didn’t look the same as heroin. He has never been clean, or was only clean for a very short period of time.”"

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:35 pm 

Quiet Lurker wrote:
I would be less concerned with drug use and more with the alleged drug dealing.

"Most distressingly, a source close to Judd, speaking to MetalSucks on the condition of anonymity, says that Blake is scamming fans again because he’s hooked on drugs again, and has even been dealing with Erikah Blaney on the side. “Blake has everyone fooled,” says the source. “Blake and Erikah were buying large large quantities of meth and selling the excess that they weren’t using themselves. Blake just switched drugs so it was hard I think for those close to him to notice. It didn’t look the same as heroin. He has never been clean, or was only clean for a very short period of time.”"

Seconded. And I recall one of the NWN threads (prior to being nuked) posting her legal history which included this behavior previously...

As if he doesn’t have enough problems at this point...

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next