Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:01 am 

Hello there people, long time no see!
I came back to the forum and I felt really happy to see that the band I provided was added!! (Oir Mortales)
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=104654&p=2818542#p2818542
But may you please next time send me a mail or something when the bands I provide are published? Because I was fixing the draff entry I had and I stopped to think "Maybe it was added already..."So I went to that topic... I'm not here to claim points or something, it's just to know from now on the updating of the forum, So, that's all folks!
Greetings!

My abandoned projects:
Deathrall : Black Metal
GrindOfKaczka : Grindcore/Powerviolence
OpsiusCato wrote:
It's in my Goatfangs text.file
Hilarious stupid comment that MalconInTheMETAL wrote:
Everyone calls Black Sabbath heavy metal, but by today's standards they aren't at all

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:53 am 

ᴎostalgiʞK wrote:
Hello there people, long time no see!
I came back to the forum and I felt really happy to see that the band I provided was added!! (Oir Mortales)
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=104654&p=2818542#p2818542
But may you please next time send me a mail or something when the bands I provide are published? Because I was fixing the draff entry I had and I stopped to think "Maybe it was added already..."So I went to that topic... I'm not here to claim points or something, it's just to know from now on the updating of the forum, So, that's all folks!
Greetings!

That was me, I figured after you hadn't logged in for a few months, you might not see a message or don't care anymore and I added the band myself to avoid it getting buried/forgotten, otherwise I would've shot you a message telling you that you can add/submit the band if you want.
I promise to improve, on the other hand, simply bookmarking your posts works just as good :P

ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:05 pm 

PaganiusI wrote:
That was me, I figured after you hadn't logged in for a few months, you might not see a message or don't care anymore and I added the band myself to avoid it getting buried/forgotten, otherwise I would've shot you a message telling you that you can add/submit the band if you want.
I promise to improve, on the other hand, simply bookmarking your posts works just as good :P

Thanks for your response man, yeah I moved to another country, it wasn't easy, that's why :P
PD: I didn't know I could bookmark my posts, I'm totally a donkey... thanks again man :) I still love this site, cheers.

My abandoned projects:
Deathrall : Black Metal
GrindOfKaczka : Grindcore/Powerviolence
OpsiusCato wrote:
It's in my Goatfangs text.file
Hilarious stupid comment that MalconInTheMETAL wrote:
Everyone calls Black Sabbath heavy metal, but by today's standards they aren't at all

Reply to topic