Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:27 pm
Posts: 159
Location: Argentina, Brazil
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:01 am 
 

Hello there people, long time no see!
I came back to the forum and I felt really happy to see that the band I provided was added!! (Oir Mortales)
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=104654&p=2818542#p2818542
But may you please next time send me a mail or something when the bands I provide are published? Because I was fixing the draff entry I had and I stopped to think "Maybe it was added already..."So I went to that topic... I'm not here to claim points or something, it's just to know from now on the updating of the forum, So, that's all folks!
Greetings!
_________________
    -||Eternal moonlighted woods||-

My abandoned projects:
Deathrall : Black Metal
GrindOfKaczka : Grindcore/Powerviolence
OpsiusCato wrote:
It's in my Goatfangs text.file
Hilarious stupid comment that MalconInTheMETAL wrote:
Everyone calls Black Sabbath heavy metal, but by today's standards they aren't at all

Top
 Profile  
PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 pm
Posts: 842
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:53 am 
 

ᴎostalgiʞK wrote:
Hello there people, long time no see!
I came back to the forum and I felt really happy to see that the band I provided was added!! (Oir Mortales)
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=104654&p=2818542#p2818542
But may you please next time send me a mail or something when the bands I provide are published? Because I was fixing the draff entry I had and I stopped to think "Maybe it was added already..."So I went to that topic... I'm not here to claim points or something, it's just to know from now on the updating of the forum, So, that's all folks!
Greetings!

That was me, I figured after you hadn't logged in for a few months, you might not see a message or don't care anymore and I added the band myself to avoid it getting buried/forgotten, otherwise I would've shot you a message telling you that you can add/submit the band if you want.
I promise to improve, on the other hand, simply bookmarking your posts works just as good :P
_________________
!Low-Life Arrogance!
~Feel free to visit: Blog - Heavy Metal Rarities - Last.FM - Shop~
~Live young, die free~

Top
 Profile  
ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:27 pm
Posts: 159
Location: Argentina, Brazil
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:05 pm 
 

PaganiusI wrote:
That was me, I figured after you hadn't logged in for a few months, you might not see a message or don't care anymore and I added the band myself to avoid it getting buried/forgotten, otherwise I would've shot you a message telling you that you can add/submit the band if you want.
I promise to improve, on the other hand, simply bookmarking your posts works just as good :P


Thanks for your response man, yeah I moved to another country, it wasn't easy, that's why :P
PD: I didn't know I could bookmark my posts, I'm totally a donkey... thanks again man :) I still love this site, cheers.
_________________
    -||Eternal moonlighted woods||-

My abandoned projects:
Deathrall : Black Metal
GrindOfKaczka : Grindcore/Powerviolence
OpsiusCato wrote:
It's in my Goatfangs text.file
Hilarious stupid comment that MalconInTheMETAL wrote:
Everyone calls Black Sabbath heavy metal, but by today's standards they aren't at all

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group