Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 375902
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:27 am 

I submitted one Oven Man back in 2016, it was rejected with the following statement
"This band has been rejected by the moderators for the following reason:
"Enter message here""
Wtf does this mean? Should I re-submit?

0th
Suicidal Angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:10 am 

Oven Man from Australia was blacklisted in 2016 for being mathcore.

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:08 am 

Bloodlist wrote:
Almost a year and still no answer.
How come this music can be a djent is still a mystery to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAvV7n28po

Bloodlist wrote:
Greetings everyone.

Last year I've submitted the band I am in, ETHNOR, to Encyclopaeidia Metallum. The submission was accepted and it was an achievement for the whole band to be part of Metal Archives.
Spoiler: show
Yesterday I've found out that our page was deleted from the site. Looking for help we've reached Moderator HellBlazer via e-mail. He told us that the band was deleted around a month ago for the reason 'the band being primary djent'.

We do not associate our music with 'djent' nishe and we're definitely not playing djent. The band positions its music as a Progressive Death Metal. It's not for us to decide whether we fit the genre or not, but we want to assure everyone that it's not Djent at all.

As an opposite to djent we don't use standard song patterns (i.e. verse-chorus-verse), we use as many riffs in a song as we can (as in Prog), our synths are leads, not background (as in Prog), the singer is not using vocal fry screaming (featured in djent and deathcore dominantly) but death growl and black metal screaming. We have some 'clean' singing parts but they aren't dominant. We don't even have typical 3-5 minutes songs (excluding interludes).

Ethnor music is inspired by thrash, black, prog, death metal. Of course we listen to Meshuggah (who doesn't?), but that is our only 'djent' pet. Some may consider a couple of riffs djent-ish, but definitely there are too few riffs of that kind in our music to be considered 'djent'.

Last December we've released our latest EP 'EXILE' physically at HAARBN Productions (https://www.metal-archives.com/labels/Haarbn_Productions/1569) [CODE HAARBN 034]. This label is not known for releasing Djent.

https://www.discogs.com/Ethnor-Exile/release/11860034
https://f4.bcbits.com/img/0013359065_10.jpg

I can prove my point of the band not being djent with Guitar Tabs of our songs or can even discuss every riff of every song for what genre it fits to. But I am not sure whether I am supposed to bring it all here, on this message board or better relate with some moderator on PM, so please guide me.

Looking forward to resolving this matter.
On behalf of everyone at ETHNOR,

Bloodlist.

Well, sometimes things get buried and forgotten. Sorry for that.
But I have to agree with the blacklisting. While there sure is (blackened) Prog/Death in the mix and the EP is pretty "heavy", the majority of the guitar work seems to be based in core/djent instead of metal.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:22 am 

putrevomitory wrote:
I submitted one Oven Man back in 2016, it was rejected with the following statement
"This band has been rejected by the moderators for the following reason:
"Enter message here""
Wtf does this mean? Should I re-submit?

To explain what likely went wrong here, in addition to a couple of prewritten messages dealing with the most common rejection reasons, mods also have a free text field they can choose. I guess whoever rejected it selected that option by mistake or something similar.

~Guest 375902
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:05 pm 

Well, I guess the queue can be overwhelming sometimes

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:51 pm 

Sometimes? Pretty much all the time. Any given day there's usually 200+ bands waiting in the queue, and most of the time they require two mods to sign off on them before they are accepted or rejected. It may be a time consuming process, it helps to ensure quality and alleviate mistakes.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

~Guest 375902
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:19 pm 

The mini-mods would gladly help out, if they were allowed to. Or maybe they'll have to be trusted by the site completely for that?

OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:07 pm 

putrevomitory wrote:
The mini-mods would gladly help out

Mini-modding is VERY frowned upon in the forums... All the more of a reason for mini-modding to be frowned upon in the queues.
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

MortuusMachina
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:34 pm 

Hi all,
I'm trying to submit this Progressive Black Metal band to Enyclopaedia Metallum and as soon as I enter the band's name "Neverbloom" it's saying that it is blacklisted, and that if I continue, the submission will be rejected. (For the record, the blacklisted name was spelled as "NeverBloom"; there is no capital B in the band name in which I am trying to submit).

I've checked this forum's search post, exactly as instructed, and yielded no results.

I'm wondering if there are any site moderators that can fix this issue because this has to be some kind of mistake.

Thanks in advance

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:49 pm 

The blacklist note is four years old, provide samples of the music here and we will check it out to see if it's worth whitelisting

Azmodes wrote:

MortuusMachina
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:09 pm 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
The blacklist note is four years old, provide samples of the music here and we will check it out to see if it's worth whitelisting

This is the most current release and what I planned to submit

https://neverbloom.bandcamp.com/track/t ... -of-wolves

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:32 am 

I'm not even going to bother because this is a digital single and thus unacceptable.

Azmodes wrote:

Qayn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:53 am 

Well, I'm writing since I want to get clarification on a few things:

How the process of submitting a band is perceived VS the rules
The way the concept of the queue is applied within the above frame

I honestly got confused with a response I received... firstly, the scenario starting with the reply I received:

"Rules are rules. Wait for it to be released. No excuses."

This is pertaining to myself submitting the band Obscuring Veil. When submitting a band, we have a "Submission notes" section in which I wrote:

"Please see I, Voidhanger's bandcamp - release is occurring tomorrow (pre-orders were already available). Submitting today so band stays in queue to be approved tomorrow https://i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.co ... -to-naught"

So... I'm confused with MA applying the concept of a queue when it doesn't really seem to be grasped as such? Placing something in a queue would mean that such "something" (in this case pieces of information/data) is ordered and awaiting its turn to be processed - hence I proceeded with the submission with all the relevant data and even mentioning the fact in the notes stating Submitting today so band stays in queue to be approved tomorrow in no way I expected an immediate action.

I'm genuinely confused with the mod's statement "Rules are Rules (...) No Excuses"? Really? I didn't ask "for an excuse" ? (really, why would I ask for an excuse to submit something out of my own goodwill and effort that was done completely for free for a random band, even more so when I specifically stated that it should be accepted in the date of the release which I provided?) Here's the segment of the rules pertaining to this topic:

"For a band to be acceptable, it must have already released and distributed a metal album. An upcoming release is not acceptable: wait until the actual release date (based on the site's timezone, i.e. EST/EDT) before submitting the band. We used to accept such bands, until we realized many of them were all talk and never even released the demo for real. So we're very strict on this. Expect any band whose sole album is upcoming to be insta-rejected by the first moderator who sees it in the queue.[/i]

Looking at mods message I arrive at the conclusion that:

Basically the queue isn't perceived as a queue at all since things get "insta-rejected"? What is context of such queue in this "frame of work"?

In all fairness:

Contributors such as myself attempt their best to provide the most complete and accurate data possible within the best time-frames possible. Doing this implies I dedicate my own personal time for free out of my own volition since I recognize the importance of something such as Metal-Archives. Sincerely after taking the time to submit an entry with accurate dates, tracklists, images, artists and related links etc to then receive what honestly comes off as a presumptuous and pretentious reply from someone who didn't even look at what was submitted in the notes or took into the consideration what a queue should be, just breaks my balls.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:01 am 

Because you must wait for it to be out. No placeholders. There's enough shit in the queue for us to deal with already, we dont need bands that are not acceptable clogging it up. As for it being a queue, we pick and choose which bands we want to work on. It's not first come first serve by any means.

Azmodes wrote:

Qayn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:46 am 

Because you must wait for it to be out. No placeholders. There's enough shit in the queue for us to deal with already, we dont need bands that are not acceptable clogging it up. As for it being a queue, we pick and choose which bands we want to work on. It's not first come first serve by any means.

Thank you

I assumed that it wouldn't be "first come first serve" - hence as there are currently 250 entries in the queue (being the oldest from 7th March), I foresaw that the entry would solely be looked at within a time frame in which it would indeed be valid, as such given your description it isn't an actual queue, but a pool of items to tackle? That completely changes ones perception of how submitting a band works.

It wasn't intended as a placeholder either in the sense that my own comments/actions suggest that it was supposed to be in the queue in the first place, I don't expect items found in the queue to be placeholders, but to effectively be tackled in the principle of... being in a queue.

The chain of actions on this one seems... rather counter productive as the rejection effectively more than doubled the tasks required from anyone in MA:

band submitted > MA reviews > got rejected > user reviews rejection > user re-submits at another time > second review by MA > will then be accepted
band submitted > MA reviews > gets accepted in correct time-frame

"Because you must wait for it to be out" - well the rules state that it is based on the site's timezone, hence a release that would be officially out on a timeframe would be "insta-rejected" because it isn't "out" on the site's timezone?

Note that the label releasing the work is from Italy - its 14:46 there, less than 9 hours for the effective release date... really? There are 250 items in the queue, and it apparently it seemed more important to create additional tasks for everyone than to just let the submit sit for a couple of hours?

What is the purpose of the "Submission notes" panel, if the notes in it are apparently ignored?

You must agree that all of this seems rather... irrational? Creating extra workload for everyone and then presenting answers that are bluntly put, doesn't really motivate anyone to collaborate...

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:33 am 

Qayn wrote:

Thank you

I assumed that it wouldn't be "first come first serve" - hence as there are currently 250 entries in the queue (being the oldest from 7th March), I foresaw that the entry would solely be looked at within a time frame in which it would indeed be valid, as such given your description it isn't an actual queue, but a pool of items to tackle? That completely changes ones perception of how submitting a band works.

It wasn't intended as a placeholder either in the sense that my own comments/actions suggest that it was supposed to be in the queue in the first place, I don't expect items found in the queue to be placeholders, but to effectively be tackled in the principle of... being in a queue.

The chain of actions on this one seems... rather counter productive as the rejection effectively more than doubled the tasks required from anyone in MA:

band submitted > MA reviews > got rejected > user reviews rejection > user re-submits at another time > second review by MA > will then be accepted

"Because you must wait for it to be out" - well the rules state that it is based on the site's timezone, hence a release that would be officially out on a timeframe would be "insta-rejected" because it isn't "out" on the site's timezone?

Note that the label releasing the work is from Italy - its 14:46 there, less than 9 hours for the effective release date... really? There are 250 items in the queue, and it apparently it seemed more important to create additional tasks for everyone than to just let the submit sit for a couple of hours?

What is the purpose of the "Submission notes" panel, if the notes in it are apparently ignored?

You must agree that all of this seems rather... irrational? Creating extra workload for everyone and then presenting answers that are bluntly put, doesn't really motivate anyone to collaborate...

The only thing increasing our workload is you making a big deal out of it.

Rules are rules. And they require that it must be released at the time of the submission. Letting you or anyone else submit a band before the release is out, doesn't seem very fair to those users who actually stick to our rules and waited for the release date just to see a submission lurking in the queue that has been sitting in there for several days.
In addition to that, as long as it isn't actually released, there's also the possibility for the release to be cancelled or postponed, which would add up to the submissions invalidity. How should we draw the line there? A week early? A month? Is everything ok as long as it's announced? "Relase planned to be released in the next 2 years or so".
We chose the current system, because it's consistent and fair. Either stick to it, or expect consequences.

I also want to address, that your submission has been rejected before (March 19th) telling you this: "Wait till the album is released."
If you don't want to listen to us, why should we listen to you?

Required Fields
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:31 pm 

xbm wrote:
I have a genuine question:

Why are Bring Me The Horizon blacklisted? like yeah, i get it, they're lame scene metal but Count Your Blessings has to pass the "is it metal-enough" test---they rip off AtG more than probably any other band has on that album.

Not trying to incite a fight or anything, regardless of opinion on the album, but I do think they should be on here based on that album. If not, I think there are a lot of metal/deathcore bands on here that should be removed if BMTH is deemed not metal enough.

Not a moderator here, but I seem to remember them having been here when that was a new release, though their entry got deleted not long afterward.

They have been brought up before on the basis of that album, and they're not getting back on.

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:05 pm 

Required Fields wrote:
xbm wrote:
I have a genuine question:

Why are Bring Me The Horizon blacklisted? like yeah, i get it, they're lame scene metal but Count Your Blessings has to pass the "is it metal-enough" test---they rip off AtG more than probably any other band has on that album.

Not trying to incite a fight or anything, regardless of opinion on the album, but I do think they should be on here based on that album. If not, I think there are a lot of metal/deathcore bands on here that should be removed if BMTH is deemed not metal enough.

Not a moderator here, but I seem to remember them having been here when that was a new release, though their entry got deleted not long afterward.

They have been brought up before on the basis of that album, and they're not getting back on.

I am not a moderator anymore , but I have to say for historical significance/record, that it was me , who originally accepted them based on their album. Lateron, when they realeased more material, which was decidely and clearly not metal and even the band stated, that they are moving completely to non metal direction, they whole back catalogue , which at that time featured two or three releases, whar re-evaluated and even ththis album was deemed to be more metal than core. and finally deletein the big wave of cleansing the database from borderline/non-metal metalcore bands, which took place in 2008 or 2009. Some famus bands were included in that purge, including a certain progressive metalcore band, whose name should better not be mentioned. You can look for some names in the "Wrongly Accepted bands thread As for the answer about the metalness of that album, you should wait for the official answer from the current staff..

Bloodlist
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:21 am 

PaganiusI wrote:
Bloodlist wrote:
Almost a year and still no answer.
How come this music can be a djent is still a mystery to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAvV7n28po

Bloodlist wrote:
Greetings everyone.

Last year I've submitted the band I am in, ETHNOR, to Encyclopaeidia Metallum. The submission was accepted and it was an achievement for the whole band to be part of Metal Archives.
Spoiler: show
Yesterday I've found out that our page was deleted from the site. Looking for help we've reached Moderator HellBlazer via e-mail. He told us that the band was deleted around a month ago for the reason 'the band being primary djent'.

We do not associate our music with 'djent' nishe and we're definitely not playing djent. The band positions its music as a Progressive Death Metal. It's not for us to decide whether we fit the genre or not, but we want to assure everyone that it's not Djent at all.

As an opposite to djent we don't use standard song patterns (i.e. verse-chorus-verse), we use as many riffs in a song as we can (as in Prog), our synths are leads, not background (as in Prog), the singer is not using vocal fry screaming (featured in djent and deathcore dominantly) but death growl and black metal screaming. We have some 'clean' singing parts but they aren't dominant. We don't even have typical 3-5 minutes songs (excluding interludes).

Ethnor music is inspired by thrash, black, prog, death metal. Of course we listen to Meshuggah (who doesn't?), but that is our only 'djent' pet. Some may consider a couple of riffs djent-ish, but definitely there are too few riffs of that kind in our music to be considered 'djent'.

Last December we've released our latest EP 'EXILE' physically at HAARBN Productions (https://www.metal-archives.com/labels/Haarbn_Productions/1569) [CODE HAARBN 034]. This label is not known for releasing Djent.

https://www.discogs.com/Ethnor-Exile/release/11860034
https://f4.bcbits.com/img/0013359065_10.jpg

I can prove my point of the band not being djent with Guitar Tabs of our songs or can even discuss every riff of every song for what genre it fits to. But I am not sure whether I am supposed to bring it all here, on this message board or better relate with some moderator on PM, so please guide me.

Looking forward to resolving this matter.
On behalf of everyone at ETHNOR,

Bloodlist.

Well, sometimes things get buried and forgotten. Sorry for that.
But I have to agree with the blacklisting. While there sure is (blackened) Prog/Death in the mix and the EP is pretty "heavy", the majority of the guitar work seems to be based in core/djent instead of metal.

We'll get back to you with our next release then. Time will come and everyone will see whether you and other moderators were wrong or not.
Take care.

Qayn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:56 am 

PaganiusI wrote:
Qayn wrote:

Thank you

The only thing increasing our workload is you making a big deal out of it.

Rules are rules. And they require that it must be released at the time of the submission. Letting you or anyone else submit a band before the release is out, doesn't seem very fair to those users who actually stick to our rules and waited for the release date just to see a submission lurking in the queue that has been sitting in there for several days.
In addition to that, as long as it isn't actually released, there's also the possibility for the release to be cancelled or postponed, which would add up to the submissions invalidity. How should we draw the line there? A week early? A month? Is everything ok as long as it's announced? "Relase planned to be released in the next 2 years or so".
We chose the current system, because it's consistent and fair. Either stick to it, or expect consequences.

I also want to address, that your submission has been rejected before (March 19th) telling you this: "Wait till the album is released."
If you don't want to listen to us, why should we listen to you?

Thank you for your answer and for clearing some doubts about this topic.

Note that my previous submission ended up being rejected (March 19th) because the release date changed - this supports your explanation and gives context to how things are done. Note also that my rejected submissions are made with a few hours of difference between the release date in the country it is getting released, not really fitting into your examples but sure, I get it lol

I'm not making a big deal out of anything, I'm trying to clear some notions of how things are handled to proceed with future actions in a better/more efficient/effective way.

What I'm not really getting the whole tone of the replies from MA? I politely inquired how the concept of a queue is perceived/tackled to proceed with any future submissions better. What I got is that even though it is called a queue while not working as one... whatever. Thank you for your feedback.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:32 am 

It is very much a queue. A queue of bands that people submit as potential new additions to the database and which the moderators review and verify as valid. The relevant word here being "valid", as in acceptable under our rules and guidelines. However, a band with an upcoming release is not valid at the time of submission and hence will be rejected. This is stated quite clearly in the rules:
rules wrote:
For a band to be acceptable, it must have already released and distributed a metal album. An upcoming release is not acceptable: wait until the actual release date (based on the site's timezone, i.e. EST/EDT) before submitting the band. We used to accept such bands, until we realized many of them were all talk and never even released the demo for real. So we're very strict on this. Expect any band whose sole album is upcoming to be insta-rejected by the first moderator who sees it in the queue.

Note that this section is also linked in the reminder box on the right when you are about to submit a band. A day early, a month early, an hour early, it doesn't matter. It's really quite a simple rule to follow (made even simpler recently by our fixing of "MA time" as the applicable timezone).

Lord_Of_Diamonds
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:13 pm 

What are your feelings on slam metal? I want to be sure of myself before I submit the band "Gorefiend".

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:29 pm 

If it's brutal death metal-based, sure. If it's more -core, no.

Lord_Of_Diamonds
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:36 pm 

Azmodes wrote:

Well, I'll just submit it and see what happens, I've gotten "slammed" for submitting core-ish bands before...

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:03 pm 

Could the Argentinian band Picaporters be whitelisted on the basis of their new album, which is imo heavy/doom metal, which sounds like a mix of Black Sabbath and Metallica? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8uBrRPXOo

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:43 am 

Lord_Of_Diamonds wrote:
Azmodes wrote:

Well, I'll just submit it and see what happens, I've gotten "slammed" for submitting core-ish bands before...

There's a fine line between slam and breakdown laden deathcore. If it's all chuggs and deathcore breakdowns then dont bother. Generally speaking though, dont ask for pre-checks.

Azmodes wrote:

Lord_Of_Diamonds
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:50 pm 

There's a fine line between slam and breakdown laden deathcore. If it's all chuggs and deathcore breakdowns then dont bother. Generally speaking though, dont ask for pre-checks.

All right, I'll keep that in mind. The band was accepted, so I guess I know what musical characteristics to look for now.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:30 pm 

It's a learning process. Keep at it and you'll be fine.

Azmodes wrote:

oogboog
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:48 am 

Any reason Gate from Japan was blacklisted?

https://gategrindcorejapan.bandcamp.com ... ntless-god

0th
Suicidal Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:55 am 

Blacklisted in 2017 for being unacceptable/borderline grindcore.

Franck Roder
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:03 am 

Hello people !

So, here's the thing. I noticed my band Ssanahtes wasn't on here.
I was like ok fair enough, we're just another small DIY band, no one must know about us, let's make an entry just for the sake of it, you know the drill.

And while making the entry I was greeted with
"Warning: a band called "Ssanahtes" (France) has been blacklisted! Your submission will NOT go through.
If you think this is an error, please ask in this forum thread. Attempting to circumvent the blacklist is a bannable offense. Thank you."

So I'm very curious to know what is actually going on here.
I did my homework and research and couldn't find anything by the way, so this is kind of my last resort.
It's not like it's gonna change our lives to be here or anything but it would be nice to be listed here, or at least know why we are blacklisted.

Thanks to whoever takes the time to read. Cheers !

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:28 am 

Franck Roder wrote:
Hello people !

So, here's the thing. I noticed my band Ssanahtes wasn't on here.
I was like ok fair enough, we're just another small DIY band, no one must know about us, let's make an entry just for the sake of it, you know the drill.

And while making the entry I was greeted with
"Warning: a band called "Ssanahtes" (France) has been blacklisted! Your submission will NOT go through.
If you think this is an error, please ask in this forum thread. Attempting to circumvent the blacklist is a bannable offense. Thank you."

So I'm very curious to know what is actually going on here.
I did my homework and research and couldn't find anything by the way, so this is kind of my last resort.
It's not like it's gonna change our lives to be here or anything but it would be nice to be listed here, or at least know why we are blacklisted.

Thanks to whoever takes the time to read. Cheers !

Blacklisted for being djenty, sludgy post-hardcore

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:18 pm 

Okay guys, bear with me, because I'm going to post a lot of bands in this thread over the next few weeks. These will mainly be blacklisted funeral doom bands.

Some of them will just be questions about what the blacklist note says.

First up is Agonia from Portugal. They have two demos out, I believe. They were argued once in 2015 but that seemed to be only about the first demo. The second demo, "O Desvanecer" is blackened funeral doom through and through except at the end when it kind of becomes weird guitar ambient. It can be heard in its entirety here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8w3leKQ-d0 and it is available from War Productions here: https://warproductions.bandcamp.com/album/wpt069

Edit: Here is the second demo, which so far (I'm only in the first proper track) sounds acceptable as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcH8vh06xDw

Next up is Oblique Existence from Brazil. I am just curious to know what the blacklist note says. I haven't found anything about this band.

Finally, for now, Nepenthean from the United States. Again, I am just curious to know what the blacklist note says.

And they'll tell you black is really white - The moon is just the sun at night - And when you walk in golden halls - You get to keep the gold that falls - It's Heaven and Hell

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:43 pm 

The blacklist says nothing for either band

Azmodes wrote:

~Guest 318854
Rare Earth Metal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:22 pm 

Hideous Miscreation from UK has rejected, why ?
It is more metal than core:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmZFVB4sFGg

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:26 pm 

Not in the opinions of the mods who agreed to reject it.

Azmodes wrote:

~Guest 318854
Rare Earth Metal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:25 pm 

Oh, I understand now. No problem (^u^)(^u^)

~Guest 318854
Rare Earth Metal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:28 pm 

Thanks for answered me.

tarantimofey
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:45 pm 

Hello. Why was the band Cityscape Drawn In Black Ink banned? I have searched through the forum but found nothing.

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:00 pm 

tarantimofey wrote:
Hello. Why was the band Cityscape Drawn In Black Ink banned? I have searched through the forum but found nothing.

Post-Rock with Black Metal vocals

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538 ... 541  Next