Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:25 pm 

Hahaha you don't KNOW me!

Kind of! I've set all challenging games aside this week lol. I've been training some new folks at work and just have zero energy when I get home. Tonight I'm hoping to block off some time for The Messenger AND Sekiro. We'll see which one gets more love. I'm still totally into The Messenger, I just haven't been in the mood for a "challenge" this week, platformer or otherwise. I really enjoy how it gives me similar vibes to Specter Knight. Especially in the levels being more challenging than the bosses, although that may change. I'm only on like the 4th level.

I can't stop thinking about Sekiro and the Hirata Estate. It's some kind of dream world I'm assuming, since it's in the past but also I have my prosthetic? I genuinely am not sure if I'm even supposed to be doing that mission to completion yet, or if there's something in the "real world" that would make more sense. I haven't hit the legendary jump-scare creature yet, although I'm excited to. I guess I need to put some real hours in tonight and see what's what.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:04 pm 

Dude, you REALLY need to do gaming videos, either let's plays or reviews. I'm reading it all in your voice and considering nabbing Sekiro and I hate Souls-like games.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:10 pm 

I'm going to start sending you extremely long voice messages on PSN. You're my entire market audience!

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:25 pm 

Lulz

Okay, back OT...BORDERLANDS 3 GUYS

darkeningday wrote:

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:19 pm 

acid_bukkake wrote:
Lulz

Oh no, the filter was disabled :(
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:38 pm 

The thing that's selling me on BL3 is the swappable gun parts. That should make things a lot more interesting, and also lessen the sting of getting almost the modifiers you want after killing the same boss for the billionth time. Plus, no more slag? A neat idea, but ultimately shackled every build to applying a boring support element.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:12 pm 

Are they going with different versions of the same gun AND swappable upgrades or just the latter?

darkeningday wrote:

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:16 pm 

I don't think anyone knows the full details yet. I'm hoping it's randomized gun parts on a "frame", which is what determines the baseline. So a legendary gun would be legendary based on its frame, which would have stats based on its level and maybe some limited randomness. But most of the variation would be from the parts. This would be a good medium between it being too easy to get what you want, and too grindy and tedious.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:38 pm 

After about 6 tries I finally killed that stupid "Shinobi hunter" aka Pillowcase Facefuck. I was excited to break new ground but was stopped in my tracks almost immediately by Purple Cape Prince Ninja. Bah. I love this game but I can only take so many consecutive ass-whippings.

Edit: Okay, I also made it to the giant drunkard. This game rules even when you're getting demolished.

Also, Yacht Club Games made a ninja game. Cyber Shadow. Bad name, really fucking cool trailer. If you don't know Yacht Club by name, they're the Shovel Knight folks. Which means they do pure platforming bliss about as well as anyone ever has.

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:46 pm 

YA'LL. Miyazaki and George R. R. Martin are collaborating on a new RPG IP. FUCK.

https://www.gamesradar.com/dark-souls-game-of-thrones-anybody-george-rr-martin-and-fromsoftware-have-apparently-teamed-up-to-work-on-a-new-game/?fbclid=IwAR2g_502d408AjcqcRtYDmKPLAfLF--23b4NZ50bRlY6wXCgyOWqqErb6T8

Bloodstone
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:32 pm 

MaleficDevilry wrote:

WHAT. Two of my favorite people at what they do, so of course I’m really intrigued by that alone.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:08 pm 

It's apparently supposed to be an "open world" RPG where you can take out the leaders of various kingdoms to inherit new powers? Sounds absolutely insane, given the creative talents involved. I'm sure it's a ways off, right?

In other ridiculous video game news I read a Forbes article about how FromSoft doesn't respect their fanbase because they don't offer an "easy mode". Could you possibly miss the point more than this? There is no game if you make it "easy mode". You'd just be watching a very vague movie.

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:41 pm 

Jonpo wrote:
It's apparently supposed to be an "open world" RPG where you can take out the leaders of various kingdoms to inherit new powers? Sounds absolutely insane, given the creative talents involved. I'm sure it's a ways off, right?

In other ridiculous video game news I read a Forbes article about how FromSoft doesn't respect their fanbase because they don't offer an "easy mode". Could you possibly miss the point more than this? There is no game if you make it "easy mode". You'd just be watching a very vague movie.

That idiot wrote the same article about Dark Souls a few years ago. He must be terrible at video games if this is still an issue for him. :lol:

There's no concrete info about this new RPG. Hopefully it's announced at E3.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:19 pm 

One of his colleagues just published a "response" article more or less calling his co-worker a dumbass. What is happening at Forbes lol.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:09 pm 

Without reading, I have read an article that complained about that before but it was more from the perspective of people with disabilities who simply aren't capable of the reaction time/reflexes necessary for Soulsborne games. I'm sympathetic to that, but there are always longplays and such on Youtube, which is of course not at all the same thing but it's what I do when I just fucking suck at a game (only reason I know what happens in Final Fantasy Tactics).

Anyway, I haven't really posted here much lately because I just don't have the time/interest to game like I used to, and whenever I do I'm usually replaying something from 15-25 years ago that I already liked. But with that said, hype is off the fucking charts for Borderlands 3.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:52 am 

Forbes has the worst gaming coverage in all of major American media. They only added gaming because they were bottoming out on traffic and needed to stay relevant or go bankrupt. It's sad they couldn't find a single journalist who had anything more than a vague hobbyist interest in gaming, never mind an even remotely decent writer.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

ReignInBloodyGore
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:12 am 

If love to be playing Sekiro but instead I’m playing Trials Rising, which is a great time. The long ass load times are killing me though. Couple that with horrible slow WiFi courtesy of typical slow WiFi options in China and you’ve got a frustratingly slow-moving experience due to Trials Rising’s reliance on finding multiplayer ghosts for you to race against in each race. Wish I could just turn that feature off.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:16 am 

Razakel wrote:
Have you already set Messenger aside, Jonpo?

Getting the Rope Dart made the movement in this game so much more satisfying and fluid. I also loooooved the goofy Ogre tag team brothers. The humor in this game is wonderful, especially the fact that you end up wanting to be buddies with almost every boss.

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:57 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
Without reading, I have read an article that complained about that before but it was more from the perspective of people with disabilities who simply aren't capable of the reaction time/reflexes necessary for Soulsborne games. I'm sympathetic to that, but there are always longplays and such on Youtube, which is of course not at all the same thing but it's what I do when I just fucking suck at a game (only reason I know what happens in Final Fantasy Tactics).

Anyway, I haven't really posted here much lately because I just don't have the time/interest to game like I used to, and whenever I do I'm usually replaying something from 15-25 years ago that I already liked. But with that said, hype is off the fucking charts for Borderlands 3.

I literally watched a quadriplegic beat the Corrupted Monk in Sekiro this morning. I told the kid to send a letter to Forbes.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:13 pm 

Can any of my fellow metroidvania dorks give me a quick review on Valdis Story: Abyssal City? The graphics and combat has my knees weak. But is the platforming solid? It looks a little uhh....stiff?

Oh and as a general recommendation the free demo for Steel Sword Story on steam is really fun. Looking forward to an official release. I've got a thick list of unreleased jams on my wishlist. Very excited to play Katana Zero, Kunai, Huntdown, Meawja, Flynn: Son of Crimson...

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:56 am 

Jonpo wrote:
Razakel wrote:
Have you already set Messenger aside, Jonpo?

Getting the Rope Dart made the movement in this game so much more satisfying and fluid. I also loooooved the goofy Ogre tag team brothers. The humor in this game is wonderful, especially the fact that you end up wanting to be buddies with almost every boss.

I cleared the Tower of Time. It was such a blast, total nail-biting platforming. The comparisons between The Messenger and Specter Knight are every bit deserved. It's a joy to die a few times and then make an ultra-clean run across a few screens that had been troubling you!

The game looks gorgeous in 16-bit but I've done all I can for tonight. Bah, stupid work.

Dragunov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:54 am 

Started Sekiro this weekend! I'm enamored with this game, even though I'm getting wrecked constantly. The combat feels so good!

EDIT: I can't grammar

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 am 

I beat Sekiro last night. GOTY 2019 easily.

This is obviously the honeymoon period talking but it's so damn good you guys.

It took me 60 hours to beat with the "Purification" ending, playing ultra slowly (most people seem to finish in 30-40), exploring everything, and retrying some bosses for sometimes 1 or 2 hours before gitting gud... yeah. No regrets. Apparently the ending I found is fairly well hidden, too, and I got pretty lucky finding it blind. I'm glad I did though because it unlocks an optional boss fight that is super badass (and insanely hard) and the lore/story stuff around it is fairly interesting.

Combat is tight, completely different from Souls games, but I love it. It's incredibly satisfying to try a boss and get demolished in phase 1, but then when you get better you essentially do that same phase perfectly. Also don't sleep on the Mikiri counter skill guys, that's a gamechanger, and probably the most badass move in video games ever:

Exploration and traversal is a joyyyyyyy. You can Spiderman everywhere with the grappling hook, which means levels are more vertical than ever before and it. is. glorious. Oh and you can [slight gameplay progression spoilers]
Spoiler: show
swim underwater (no bullshit air meter either) after getting an ability in mid-to-late game too, and later there's a huuuuuuge beautiful lake to scubadive in.. sooo fun

I even kinda dig the story... even the Wolf, who seemed to be really the generic brooding sullen male hero, kinda grew on me. I still haven't made sense of every detail though, I need to replay to get more details but it's intriguing and, well, the ending I got was quite the heart-wrench too.

I have started NG+ and will try to get a different ending this time. There's a sub-quest I haven't fully understood involving the "Divine Child" so I might try to go for that one.

And now, moar gifs! No spoilers, and all from real gameplay (no QTE crap of course) from a real player (though with occasional slow-downs or post-processing for nicer effects):

Credit to SunhiLegend and Much on ResetEra.

----
For those still playing, if anyone wants me to share some tips I've discovered (mostly on my own, the tip for the Ashina Elite iaido guy came from someone else though and it really helped me), here you go:

Early mid-bosses:
- For Seven Spears general, you can Mikiri counter his thrust but they often have a slight delay, so watch out. Moreover, you will stagger back and can't immediately attack BUT he will usually follow up your Mikiri with an attack; deflect that! He will then tumble forward and you can get a whole bunch of free hits in.

- For iai master Ashina Elite Jinsuke Saze, parry twice in rapid succession (tap L1 twice real fast) instantly as you see a white flash. Do this a few times and he'll literally tire himself on you, giving you the posture break + deathblow

- Against the Centipede monsters, you don't even need to attack them; let them flail their claw spam on you and lash L1 to deflect everything, then when the kanji attack appears, jump. You might need to do this twice but it's guaranteed to break their posture for your deathblow.

Mid-game optional mid-bosses:
For Shichinamen Warrior and Headless, obviously you need to use a Divine Confetti or you'll do almost no damage. You also need anti-terror curatives like the Purple Gourd or Pacifying Agents.

However, there's another way to beat them, which is with the Lilac upgrade of the Umbrella; that thing can tank ALL their hits with barely a hit to your posture, and with the counter-attack (Projected Force skill, IIRC, you must learn it) you can do solid damage back on them. So, I'd still recommend using a Confetti but if it expires before they're dead, don't worry, don't need to use another; you can finish them off with that.

Mid-game boss, "GA"
Mortal Blade combat arts interrupts the headless Guardian Ape's Terror scream. Very useful in a pinch.

End-game boss, "DOH"
For Demon of Hatred, the Malcontent tool stuns him for several seconds, interrupting potentially annoying attacks giving you many free hits (I should try it on the apes in NG+ for sure). It seems to have limited uses though, after 3 times I think it just won't work. I also didn't have the maxed out Umbrella to block fire but I imagine it works nicely to tank the fire attacks.

Final boss
I had a lot of trouble avoiding the "wind" types of sweeping attacks, especially during Isshin's phase 2 and 3... basically you have to dodge or sprint backwards real fast but if you hesitate just a bit, you'll still get hit, especially by the spear version. So, in the end I decided to use the upgraded Umbrella (magnetic version is fine) to tank them. It works beautifully well and you can even do the Projected Force counter for more damage.

NG+, early mid-boss
Shinobi Hunter, who gave me much trouble early on, went down insanely, hilarious fast now; stealth deathblow once, then trigger Bestowal Ninjutsu for the buff... you will fuck him up in mere seconds.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:50 am 

darkeningday wrote:
Forbes has the worst gaming coverage in all of major American media. They only added gaming because they were bottoming out on traffic and needed to stay relevant or go bankrupt. It's sad they couldn't find a single journalist who had anything more than a vague hobbyist interest in gaming, never mind an even remotely decent writer.

I think shitty writers on otherwise "professional" establishments are a problem across the internet as a whole. Every time I see someone say "less" when they should write "fewer," I instantly disregard them as a professional writer. This is not a difficult rule to understand.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:09 am 

Morrigan you're an absolute madwoman and I'm in awe. I've only got maybe like 3 or 4 hours in. I get hella intimidated by these games and I don't know why. That said, FromSoft obviously tapped into something special here. It's probably going to take me over a year to beat (still can't finish the drunken poison guy) but I still love it.

I spent a few hours on Ori and the Blind Forest last night. I know it's old news but what an absolute masterpiece of platforming action. Just got the double jump and air dash feature. Air dash is NOT what I expected and basically changed the entire game. It's incredibly creative and changes the whole dynamic of interacting with enemies.

I'm hoping to complete Ori and the Blind Forest before Ori and the Will of the Wisps comes out. Have you guys seen any of the footage? I'm SO STOKED that Ori is now wielding an energy sword and bow! The first one seems to be 99% about the platforming, so I'm excited that they're peppering in more visceral combat options.

Last edited by Jonpo on Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragunov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am 

I did a mid-air parry to deathblow last night in Sekiro and it was the coolest thing I've ever done in a video game. This game is so goddamn fun.

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:28 am 

Tried to get into it (played for about 6 hours) but it just wasn't for me. I had the same experience with the Soulsborne games. The only From Software franchise I really like is Armored Core, honestly, and I am just hoping they make an announcement for a new title in that series soon!

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:14 pm 

Meh, Armored Core can fuck off. Bring more Souls :)

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:31 pm 

rexxz wrote:
Tried to get into it (played for about 6 hours) but it just wasn't for me. I had the same experience with the Soulsborne games. The only From Software franchise I really like is Armored Core, honestly, and I am just hoping they make an announcement for a new title in that series soon!

This is pretty much where I am too. I haven't played Sekiro and don't really plan on it, but I watched the Jimpressions of it and I completely agree with his assertion of "I don't like it, and that's okay". If the process of gitting gud isn't fun, then there's no reason to want to git gud. Bloodborne seems so incredibly cool but I just do not enjoy being stuck in Central Yharnam because Father Gascoigoigngngingge just fucking whomps me over and over and over and over again. I've come around to understanding why Dark Souls is so popular but I just don't have fun getting my ass kicked constantly because even when I do overcome what I'm struggling with, I'll just die on the next encounter 100% of the time. The closest I got to liking a game like this was Nioh, which isn't even a From game, and even then I just gave it to my brother after realizing I put like ten+ hours into it and still couldn't get past Nue. They're not for me, and that's okay.

So I guess I agree that technically the only From franchise I like is Armored Core, but even then I don't think they ever truly got one of those right either. The mech customization is the coolest shit in the universe but the controls were always sluggish and it was really frustrating to constantly encounter other ACs who could literally just break the rules of the game and boost indefinitely and fire shoulder mounted weapons while airborne. I haven't played V though, so maybe they finally got it right on their last try before completely pivoting to the Soulsborne market.

From Software is a great company that makes great games and I like none of them, and that's okay.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:09 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
Meh, Armored Core can fuck off. Bring more Souls :)

I agree with this. I went through a big gaming slump from 2010-2017, and then I discovered Bloodborne. It took me ages to get the hang of it, but once it clicked I fell in love. I've been a From Software devotee ever since.

We have two more From Software games coming. One of them is assumed to be the one involving George R.R. Martin. :evil:

I finally picked up a PS4Pro, and I'm diving into Sekiro this weekend. (I moved in with my girlfriend in January, and the PS4 I played on was my old roommates)

In total I picked up:

Bloodborne GOTY Edition
Dark Souls Trilogy
Dishonorerd 2
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Monster Hunter: World
NieR: Automata GOTY Edition
Nioh
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

~Guest 334273
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:58 am 

Sekiro looks stunning as expected, i'll pick up a copy when the price lowers... So far i've been able to live spoiler free :)

Now a tough question: has anyone here played ZeroRanger? The retro soundtrack is so damn good and the gameplay seems pure adrenaline, but i have to know if it's beatable by someone who isn't a shoot em up maniac :lol:

Razakel
Nekroprince

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:45 am 

MaleficDevilry wrote:
We have two more From Software games coming. One of them is assumed to be the one involving George R.R. Martin.

How/why does anyone actually believe this is a real thing? It's so obviously made up bullshit lol.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:20 am 

BastardHead wrote:
From Software is a great company that makes great games and I like none of them, and that's okay.

Ninja Blade. Seriously, I'd throw down money that you'd love it. Big money. Like at least a 2 dollar bill.

Bloodstone
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:13 am 

Morrigan wrote:
- For iai master Ashina Elite Jinsuke Saze, parry twice in rapid succession (tap L1 twice real fast) instantly as you see a white flash. Do this a few times and he'll literally tire himself on you, giving you the posture break + deathblow

The white flash is a big giveaway, but I for one couldn't consistently react fast enough to parry it. What I did is to beat him was to try out Mist Raven + followup attack. Turns out to be very useful if you can predict a 1 second window or so of the enemy's attack

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:07 am 

On the opposite side of the spectrum, a speedrunner just did a Soulsborne no-hit run: Part 1 and Part 2.

Basically he couldn't take hits or die (other than scripted deaths like Seath), couldn't use magic though he could use arrows, and could complete the games in any order. I think he went BB>DS2>DS1>DE>D3, which makes sense in terms of hardest to easiest. His celebration at the end of the run has already become a bit of a good-natured meme in the speedrunning community.

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:31 pm 

Razakel wrote:
MaleficDevilry wrote:
We have two more From Software games coming. One of them is assumed to be the one involving George R.R. Martin.

How/why does anyone actually believe this is a real thing? It's so obviously made up bullshit lol.

Because it's been confirmed?

https://sea.ign.com/george-r-r-martin/147521/news/george-r-r-martin-is-reportedly-working-with-from-software

Razakel
Nekroprince

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:04 pm 

Ummm did you even read the article you linked me? "Reportedly" and "confirmed" are not synonyms, plus the source that IGN links to is something called Rumour Wave. :lol:

Yeah sorry but that shit ain't happening, as awesome as it would likely be.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:46 pm 

This rumour about GRRM is probably crossed wires about the old story with Ty Frank (who worked as GRRM's assistant, is an author in his own right (The Expanse), and is a good friend of GRRM) working on some unknown project by From Software:

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/dark ... us-project

MaleficDevilry wrote:
I agree with this. I went through a big gaming slump from 2010-2017, and then I discovered Bloodborne. It took me ages to get the hang of it, but once it clicked I fell in love. I've been a From Software devotee ever since.

Hah, that was me in 2009, except with Demon's Souls. :)

Quote:
I finally picked up a PS4Pro, and I'm diving into Sekiro this weekend. (I moved in with my girlfriend in January, and the PS4 I played on was my old roommates)

In total I picked up:

Bloodborne GOTY Edition
Dark Souls Trilogy
Dishonorerd 2
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Monster Hunter: World
NieR: Automata GOTY Edition
Nioh
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Holy shit, what a roster. I approve of all those picks (except Nier haha). Good taste, mate.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:50 am 

I need Sekiro, but between paying rent and buying a plane ticket to Norway, I'm down 1200 USD. SOON. I hope.

I've been getting back into Guitar Hero via Clone Hero, and I'm happy to find there's a pretty lively community, with a large number of people putting out quality charts. There's even someone charting songs by bands like Omen, Savatage and Slough Feg!

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:25 pm 

I would like to try Sekiro, but I can really only budget one new game over the next month, and that's Mortal Kombat 11. And Mortal Kombat and Injustice are the only games where I will actually pay for the DLC instead of waiting for the GOTY editions.

Looking forward to an intense evening with my son on MK11.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873 ... 940  Next