Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
GDG
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:11 pm 

Hi Guys,
I'm quite new here so sorry if I've wrong something: some days ago I report some updated infos on Peter Steele (Type O Negative) Guest/Session works (3 works were reported but there were three more) now the report is marked as "closed" but nothing has changed. Can someone explain to me what happened?? Thanks

https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Peter_Steele/2924

~Guest 368187
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:25 pm 

Because those bands aren't on the site. The guest/session section is for bands on the site.

GDG
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:28 pm 

Storm of the Light's Bane wrote:
Because those bands aren't on the site. The guest/session section is for bands on the site.

Ok, thank you!
So, if an "actual" or "past band" is not on the site it is indicated anyway (without having a profile of course, i.e.: Dino Cazares) while in the "guest/session" section it is not?? This way are the information about an artist not complete? Thanks for your time...

Midnightwards666
Heavy Metal C-3PO

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:36 pm 

GDG wrote:
Storm of the Light's Bane wrote:

Ok, thank you!
So, if an "actual" or "past band" is not on the site it is indicated anyway (without having a profile of course, i.e.: Dino Cazares) while in the "guest/session" section it is not?? This way are the information about an artist not complete? Thanks for your time...

Correct. An unlisted band can be added to an artist's active, past or live bands by users with veteran status or higher. However, unlisted albums that the artist just played as a guest on are not added.

Reply to topic