Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Cat III
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:12 am 

Oh fiddlesticks fuck. I haven't finished my next review in time. At least 3 reviews isn't my personal worst, though it's not encouraging seeing people write more reviews in a week than I've published in years.

Time for a break.

hells_unicorn
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:16 am 

That was quite a ride, I was trying to get a bunch in during the closing hours to see if we could break the 500 mark, and in the process I think I managed to get myself up to 66 for this challenge, which is my best showing since 2010. I think it may be possible for me to break 100 reviews if I didn't have a job that leaves me with an average of only 5-6 hours a day of actual free time. Kinda miss the days when I was a guitar instructor who set his own hours, but I definitely don't miss getting slammed with that ridiculous self-employment tax.

Great job all around, a special shout out to the guys who broke the record, and also one to RapeTheDead, I've never worked so hard to end up coming in 4th place in my entire life. :thumbsup: :lol:
Ominous Glory Facebook

My reviews.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 14, 1942 - May 16, 2010)

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:35 am 

Well, that was unbelievably draining, but really quite exciting. In the end, I hope we've made a great total and seeing the final reviews come pouring in makes me believe there was a lot of effort put in to get the group score up.

Personally, I managed to meet a lot of mini-targets that I didn't think would be possible. My first goal was to reach 50 reviews, then to reach 70 (personal best), then 100 (previous record). In the end, managing to meet all of those and clear out my entire stock of virgin material was very satisfying, though I had hoped I would have time to get closer to Thumbman. The work he did earlier in the week was probably what pulled a lot of us along to such an effort. Respect to everyone who tried their best :-D

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:10 am 

That was pretty draining, indeed. Pretty nuts that we both beat the record, especially after it stood for years. Very happy to see Rapethedead make the mad dash to 3rd place, was really hoping he'd pull it off. This was by far the most exciting challenge I've taken part in, having competition definitely kept me going. Big thanks to MutantClannfear for talking me into trying for a new record when I was really on the fence about it. Now I'm looking forward to not listening to metal for a while and never going that hard in a challenge again.

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:15 am 

gasmask_colostomy wrote:
Reverend Kriss Hades? I read it and am definitely interested in listening to his stuff, but kind of wanted to know more about the content than so much about the feel of the record. I'm a content guy really, I don't have feelings.

Honestly I get ticked off by a lot of "content" reviews that feel it necessary to tell me that a black metal album has blastbeats and screams and whatnot, what a shocker, I wouldn't have expected elements typical for black metal on a black metal album, thanks for letting me know. :lol: I generally assume that people browsing a metal encyclopedia know what metal sound like and just tell them what sets an album apart from the standards of the genre.

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:36 am 

Daily Tally for Dec 8 2019
Total Reviews: 106 / 618
Total Virgin Reviews: 105 / 581
Percentage (VIRGINS/TOTAL): 99.1% / 94.0%

Participant List for Dec 8 2019
Total Participants: 26 / 69
Today's Totals per Individual:
Spoiler: show
Agonymph = 1
AndromedaVessel = 2
BastardHead = 2
bolmeteus6 = 1
Cat III = 1
Cosmic Mystery = 3
Derigin = 3
droneriot = 1
faithlessasshole = 2
Feast for the Damned = 2
Final_Strike_of_Doom = 1
gasmask_colostomy = 19
Goatfangs = 2
hells_unicorn = 13
jjbinx321 = 1
MrMetalpants = 1
MutantClannfear = 6
Napero = 1
Nightsward = 4
PaganiusI = 1
RapeTheDead = 22
robotiq = 1
Superchard = 1
TheStormIRide = 1
thrashandroll = 1
Thumbman = 12

Did not participate this day:
Acrobat
AgentMadhatt
Amortem
BlackenedSally
CannibalCorpse
CHAIRTHROWER
CosmicChrisTV
darkenedlight
deathmetal69_
dismember_marcin
DMhead777
Doom Soda
dsbm_fanatic
Empyreal
enigmatech
EzraBlumenfeld
Felix 1666
GuardAwakening
hardalbumreview
InfantryAnt
JackOfAllBlades
janssinator
Karnarium
kluseba
Lane
Liquid_Braino
Mad Madame
My Rotten Soul
NausikaDalazBlindaz
oneyoudontknow
PhilosophicalFrog
pop_pop
PossessednImmortal
raspberrysoda
Silicon Messiah
SweetLeaf95
Tanuki
TheRisenOne
thrashmaniac99
tomcat_ha
Twisted_Psychology
we hope you die
Wilytank

Compared to the last day of the last challenge, participants and virgins are up. Nice.

We had 7 new people join us yesterday. Welcome aboard.

Congrats on RapeTheDead for being today's leader with a staggering 22 reviews!

Fantastic work, everyone! \m/

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018
Live young, die free. Gone, but not forgotten.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:36 am 

TOTAL VIRGINS: 581

On average, 94% of all reviews from the week were virgins! This is higher than the last challenge, which was at 90%.

We were up 249 reviews and 16 participants from the last challenge.

The 4th DM Review Challenge was the best challenge we've had since June 2010. It saw two people break the 100 mark and set a new record.

Participant List GRAND TOTALS
Thumbman = 111
gasmask_colostomy = 103
RapeTheDead = 69
hells_unicorn = 66
MutantClannfear = 17
Derigin = 13
AndromedaVessel = 12
EzraBlumenfeld = 11
CHAIRTHROWER = 9
MrMetalpants = 9
Napero = 9
TheStormIRide = 9
deathmetal69_ = 8
Empyreal = 8
Goatfangs = 8
Nightsward = 7
PaganiusI = 7
SweetLeaf95 = 7
tomcat_ha = 7
faithlessasshole = 6
dismember_marcin = 5
Cosmic Mystery = 4
Felix 1666 = 4
Liquid_Braino = 4
NausikaDalazBlindaz = 4
BastardHead = 3
Cat III = 3
DMhead777 = 3
My Rotten Soul = 3
robotiq = 3
Tanuki = 3
AgentMadhatt = 2
enigmatech = 2
Feast for the Damned = 2
InfantryAnt = 2
jjbinx321 = 2
PossessednImmortal = 2
TheRisenOne = 2
Twisted_Psychology = 2
Acrobat = 1
Agonymph = 1
Amortem = 1
BlackenedSally = 1
bolmeteus6 = 1
CannibalCorpse = 1
CosmicChrisTV = 1
darkenedlight = 1
Doom Soda = 1
droneriot = 1
dsbm_fanatic = 1
Final_Strike_of_Doom = 1
GuardAwakening = 1
hardalbumreview = 1
JackOfAllBlades = 1
janssinator = 1
Karnarium = 1
kluseba = 1
Lane = 1
Mad Madame = 1
oneyoudontknow = 1
PhilosophicalFrog = 1
pop_pop = 1
raspberrysoda = 1
Silicon Messiah = 1
Superchard = 1
thrashandroll = 1
thrashmaniac99 = 1
we hope you die = 1
Wilytank = 1

Congratulations Thumbman on 1st place, gasmask_colostomy on 2nd place, and RapeTheDead on 3rd place!

Individuals who participated for all 7 days:
Derigin
gasmask_colostomy
hells_unicorn
PaganiusI
RapeTheDead
Thumbman

Individuals who participated for 6 days:
AndromedaVessel
CHAIRTHROWER
MutantClannfear
Napero
TheStormIRide

Individuals who participated for 5 days:
MrMetalpants
SweetLeaf95

The Hall of Fame has been updated. That was an incredible challenge. See you at the next one in June 2020!

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:05 am 

Thank you for organizing, Derigin! We were not that far off the total virgins record in the end. I guess that means there’s still something to aim for next time...

RapeTheDead
Stoned Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:07 am 

hells_unicorn, earlier in the week wrote:
This is shaping up to be a far more active challenge, I'm probably not going to catch Gas and Thumb at this point, but I'm going to make them work for 1st and 2nd place. :P

Quote:
I'm pretty much at peace with placing 3rd this time around

Feelin' like Rodney Dangerfield over here...

Seriously though, that was nuts. I got a migraine last night from squinting at my screen and typing all day. I pissed off my girlfriend on multiple occasions throughout the week because of how much time I was spending on the computer :lol: seeing my name enshrined in the Hall next to the world's sexiest number makes it all worth it though, not to mention sorting out my thoughts on all the releases i checked out in 2019.

thanks to Stormy for giving me a couple of cool speedy metalpunk albums for Secret Satan that I ended up digging a lot more than I thought I would. Should out to Thumbman for being the new record holder and reviewing Cryopathy in the process, thanks to Derigin for being the overseer, and ofc I owe an internetical handshake to hells_unicorn for the competition and motivating me to what will undoubtedly be the most reviews I'll ever do in a challenge by far. Cheers dude.

Sucks that we were less than 30 total reviews off the 609 record, but then again that just means that this was the second-best* challenge we've ever had. Sick.

(edit: I guess it was third-best...didn't realize we hit 605 in June 2010, just saw that. Still though, successes all around!)

SKYLESS AEONS
SENTIMENT DISSOLVE
HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE

hells_unicorn
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:28 pm 

RapeTheDead wrote:
hells_unicorn, earlier in the week wrote:
This is shaping up to be a far more active challenge, I'm probably not going to catch Gas and Thumb at this point, but I'm going to make them work for 1st and 2nd place. :P

Quote:
I'm pretty much at peace with placing 3rd this time around

Feelin' like Rodney Dangerfield over here...

lol In my defense, I didn't expect you to crank out 23 freaking reviews on the last day. :-P

Quote:
Seriously though, that was nuts. I got a migraine last night from squinting at my screen and typing all day. I pissed off my girlfriend on multiple occasions throughout the week because of how much time I was spending on the computer :lol: seeing my name enshrined in the Hall next to the world's sexiest number makes it all worth it though, not to mention sorting out my thoughts on all the releases i checked out in 2019.

I've been there, my personal record of 93 reviews from back in the day and the 85 I managed to pull off in 2010 both had me spending much of the next day in a dark room waiting for the floaters to disappear from my eyes. I have glasses with better filters now so the interference from the computer screen is less of an issue, but my work schedule just isn't permitting me to crank out those kinds of numbers again. If I get lucky the next challenge may fall on a week where there is a bit less going on, but I consider 66 to be a solid number, though admittedly less memorable than 69.

Quote:
Sucks that we were less than 30 total reviews off the 609 record, but then again that just means that this was the second-best* challenge we've ever had. Sick.

(edit: I guess it was third-best...didn't realize we hit 605 in June 2010, just saw that. Still though, successes all around!)

I was trying to haul ass to get more reviews in before the buzzer more so because I had a feeling we were in striking distance of the cumulative record this time around, mostly because the leader board this time around was way higher than any other challenge. I think the reason why we didn't beat the old record was a lack of moderate contributors. We had a massive gap between the top and bottom end of individual contributors, whereas I think in the past we've had more people doing between 15 and 25 reviews a piece. I could be wrong, but I think the total number of participants is still lower now than it was back in the late 2000s.

But yeah, this was a big success, definitely the most productive challenge in quite a while.
Ominous Glory Facebook

My reviews.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:12 pm 

Hmm, I suppose this is a good time to ask. Is there anything that could be done to improve the challenge, and make it more exciting for people? Anything in lieu of or different from the Secret Satan? Maybe a different type of leader board, or more varieties of leader boards, or an emphasis on doing special/unique/exceptional things?

You do bring up a valid point that there's a lot of people who maybe contribute a review or two, and a ton of people who contribute tons of reviews, but these days seems very little in between. I wonder if that might have to do with the fact that people just aren't too competitive in the mid tier, because the top dogs are always absolute madmen, or for other reasons, like they don't feel compelled to do more than a few at a time for reasons unknown?

Thoughts and suggestions here are always welcome.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

EzraBlumenfeld
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:54 pm 

Haha. I'm happy to have taken eighth place; the top four reviewers were far too aggressive for me to stand any chance at all.. 11 is my personal record for a challenge, and probably will remain so for quite a while; I'm very busy with my school work, looking at colleges, work, extracurriculars, and of course my own musical projects (which I really hoped someone would review... oh well).

Derigin wrote:
Is there anything that could be done to improve the challenge, and make it more exciting for people? Anything in lieu of or different from the Secret Satan? Maybe a different type of leader board, or more varieties of leader boards, or an emphasis on doing special/unique/exceptional things?

This might sound totally stupid, but it would be cool to see a cumulative word count for each reviewer in the challenge. I think I could've maybe hit 15 or 20 reviews this time around if I wasn't determined to make a couple of the ones I wrote pretty lengthy and thorough. I know that this is a personal decision, but it would be nice to get a little more recognition for the reviews that require a little more effort. Obviously, this would not serve as a replacement to the standard leaderboard; but it would show us some cool statistics. The average number of words per review could also be found if we were given this data.

Anyway, congratulations to those who claimed the top spots. It was fun competing, even if my effort was far surpassed by a few very dedicated reviewers..

BEGRAVEMENT - 'Horrific Illusions Beckon' out now!

Tanuki
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:10 pm 

And here I thought Diamhea's record would never be broken, and it was broken twice in the same event! Outstanding job, Thumbman and Gasmask. Also 66 and 69 aren't too shabby either, holy bologna. Way to go Unicorn and RapeTheDead, that's incredible.

I'm glad I managed to participate, at least, because I don't think I did last time. For me, it's not the parameters of the event or a lack of interesting diversions, it's just a matter of not having the perserverance and sustainable creative juices as other writers. I get burnt out in a flash these days.

EzraBlumenfeld wrote:
This might sound totally stupid, but it would be cool to see a cumulative word count for each reviewer in the challenge.

That's a really cool idea, I'd like to see that. I imagine it'd have to be done by the reviewers themselves on an honor system though, for the sake of Derigin's sanity :lol:

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:51 pm 

For suggestions, I personally think a daily leader board for how much each reviewer has that far overall in the challenge would be much more interesting than the "did not participate today" list (which I've always felt was kind of pointless). I think it would encourage competition.

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:23 pm 

Derigin wrote:
Hmm, I suppose this is a good time to ask. Is there anything that could be done to improve the challenge, and make it more exciting for people? Anything in lieu of or different from the Secret Satan? Maybe a different type of leader board, or more varieties of leader boards, or an emphasis on doing special/unique/exceptional things?

Well...if you’re really looking for ways to make it more welcoming to people with moderate amounts of time and slightly different goals than writing a lot, I suggest we set some other targets than merely big numbers. For instance:

- Recognition for the first writer to hit 5/10 different genres; maybe recognition for the most genres hit in a challenge;
- Leaderboard scoring that reflects album type i.e. full-lengths being generally more valuable than singles; perhaps not reflected in final virgin total;
- Stats for the most popular album hit during the challenge (definitely False’s new one this time around); maybe a special “Unicorn stat” for how many times a reviewer saw one of their picks deflowered before arriving lol;
- Recognition for the single longest review; I don’t think a word count is really feasible, even though it’s a nice idea;
- (Not totally sure about this one) Make the Secret Satan an open pool in the thread discussion, with recognition for the writer who hits the most Secret Satan albums in the week; might need to be renamed Swinger Satan though, since it’s obviously not secret anymore;
- (Not sure about this either) Choose a few categories for “Most _______ Review” (includes stuff like longest, shortest, funniest, polarizing, cringeworthy - of course some are booby prizes), then let anyone nominate a review for any given category.

Hopefully some of those would give it some diversity. Feel free to shoot down any of those, I’m just spitballing really.

As for the reviewers complaining of eyesight problems and (presumably) back and neckache, my worst challenge for that was in December 2016, when Dia got his ton. Sitting for the whole time on a dining chair in a room heated by a small electric fan heater, which obviously dried out my eyes something stupid. It was actually right after that that I found out I was short-sighted, but the experience pushed me to go and get a check-up. Sadly, I didn’t get on the leaderboard that time because Thumbman snuck in and beat me by 2. I was working weekends then, so there wasn’t much opportunity for a comeback.

Also, seeing RapeTheDead mention his girlfriend getting pissed off brings back memories: my wife has come to a grudging acceptance of these challenges, though I usually don’t tell her when they are starting; just on Thursday or something, when I’m still typing at midnight, she’ll ask, “Is it one of those comment competitions again?” I really need to get her to stop calling them comments :durr: :durr:

Cat III
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:02 pm 

Interesting ideas so far.

gasmask_colostomy wrote:
- Leaderboard scoring that reflects album type i.e. full-lengths being generally more valuable than singles

This seems like one of the most feasible ones. EPs could be in the middle, though how live albums, comps and demos should be tallied is less certain.

Another stat I think would be interesting to track is how many reviews were for virginal bands. This could be expanded to other groups, e.g. bands with five reviews or fewer, ten reviews, etc.

The only problem I see with adding new categories, aside from the work it creates for whoever has to track them, is it could skew the types of reviews written, e.g. LPs of the most obscure bands take precedence over all else, reviews become evermore verbose to jack up the reviewer's word count. Of course, by its nature the Challenge itself incentivizes certain things so this may just act as a counterbalance.

gasmask_colostomy wrote:
Choose a few categories for “Most _______ Review” (includes stuff like longest, shortest, funniest, polarizing, cringeworthy - of course some are booby prizes), then let anyone nominate a review for any given category.

It could even be simplified to best overall reviews. Better known reviewers would have an advantage, but that's true of any such contest. Writing the most reviews wouldn't necessarily give you an edge since it's less likely anyone would read every review you've submitted.

Maybe there could be badges that appear on a user's profile or under their name in the forum indicating they placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd in a Challenge, or their review of --- was voted funniest of summer 2020 if such a category was created.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:25 pm 

gasmask_colostomy wrote:
- Recognition for the first writer to hit 5/10 different genres; maybe recognition for the most genres hit in a challenge;
- Leaderboard scoring that reflects album type i.e. full-lengths being generally more valuable than singles; perhaps not reflected in final virgin total;
- Stats for the most popular album hit during the challenge (definitely False’s new one this time around); maybe a special “Unicorn stat” for how many times a reviewer saw one of their picks deflowered before arriving lol;
- Recognition for the single longest review; I don’t think a word count is really feasible, even though it’s a nice idea;
- (Not totally sure about this one) Make the Secret Satan an open pool in the thread discussion, with recognition for the writer who hits the most Secret Satan albums in the week; might need to be renamed Swinger Satan though, since it’s obviously not secret anymore;
- (Not sure about this either) Choose a few categories for “Most _______ Review” (includes stuff like longest, shortest, funniest, polarizing, cringeworthy - of course some are booby prizes), then let anyone nominate a review for any given category.

Hopefully some of those would give it some diversity. Feel free to shoot down any of those, I’m just spitballing really.

I just now noticed this comment, but I want to say I love every last one of these. The only real hurdle here is that it would add a ton of work onto Derigin's plate. He's already basically the review mod during these challenges, especially since I got lazy and D passed away, and I think he'd probably drop dead already if it weren't for the scribe system. For most of these, we'd have to enlist a secondary Review Nerd who wouldn't be busy writing during the challenge. Which... well would probably be me, but frankly I don't have the time or the energy to go through all of them thoroughly enough to accurately do most of those things. Years and years ago, after the challenge kind of died for a while, Metantoine enlisted Gunther and I to try to bring it back and the idea we had was to hold some sort of prize ranking for the top three, but we insisted on judging by quality instead of quantity, and even then initially the top three were just the three guys who wrote the most, it was only after one of us realized Zodi wrote that choose-your-own-adventure review for On Broken Wings in the eleventh hour that we elevated him up to a prize position. That was a really low turnout challenge and we were still overwhelmed, even with three of us, to try to go through an analyze everything well enough to justify quality rankings.

Changing up Secret Satan to be an open pool, on the other hand, seems very, very doable and something that I think is a fantastic idea. I'd lobby for this one for sure.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Sweetie
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:18 am 

gasmask_colostomy wrote:
Leaderboard scoring that reflects album type i.e. full-lengths being generally more valuable than singles; perhaps not reflected in final virgin total;

I absolutely stand behind this one. I got more this year than any other year (like, 8 or something), but half of those were 15-20 minute demos and I can't help but feel like I short-changed some people. Granted, I was still able to get at least 3 solid paragraphs for each one. But releases like that take way less time and replay to get something out for them. We can thank my love for raw, gritty and nasty OSDM demos for this.

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:05 am 

Cat III wrote:
Another stat I think would be interesting to track is how many reviews were for virginal bands. This could be expanded to other groups, e.g. bands with five reviews or fewer, ten reviews, etc.

gasmask_colostomy wrote:
Choose a few categories for “Most _______ Review” (includes stuff like longest, shortest, funniest, polarizing, cringeworthy - of course some are booby prizes), then let anyone nominate a review for any given category.

It could even be simplified to best overall reviews. Better known reviewers would have an advantage, but that's true of any such contest. Writing the most reviews wouldn't necessarily give you an edge since it's less likely anyone would read every review you've submitted.

Maybe there could be badges that appear on a user's profile or under their name in the forum indicating they placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd in a Challenge, or their review of --- was voted funniest of summer 2020 if such a category was created.

I like both of these suggestions. The second one especially would perpetuate the challenge as something integral to the site and a valuable method of contribution. There are points and ranks on MA, but they needn't be the only way to affirm someone's work as valuable.

As for my long list, I wasn't really suggesting to do ALL of those things, just the ones that other people liked.

Cat III
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:51 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
Changing up Secret Satan to be an open pool, on the other hand, seems very, very doable and something that I think is a fantastic idea. I'd lobby for this one for sure.

How about doing the open pool for the summer challenge? Though I've only participated once, I like the idea of Secret Satan as something that forces you to review something you may not even listen to normally. The pool isn't a bad idea though (I know I've got a million virgins listed that I'll never get around to)--I'd just prefer to keep Secret Satan.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:07 pm 

Just wanted to gauge the thoughts of the community here.

With the worldwide quarantine going on, was wondering if you folks would prefer the next challenge to occur in mid to late May or still go on for June as planned?

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:49 pm 

Still working full time so doesn't make a difference to me. Definitely not looking to write a lot this time, but would be down for a secret satan.

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:25 pm 

I will probably take part at either date tbh. Haven't made any notes this time and am not thinking about major numbers either.
the dismal stench of The Chicken Bone Gallows on the Plains of Mediocre Desolation was unleashed upon the unsuspecting world by the unholy rusty lawnmower molester horde that is Satan's Prenuptial Charcuterie from the endless field of tombs that is Butthill, Alabama

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:37 pm 

I'm sure I'll have some to do - either way is fine for me.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:57 am 

I'm down for either as far as I can tell.

hells_unicorn
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:53 pm 

Same here, the quarantine has not affected my job one iota (one of the benefits of being in the agricultural industry), so May or June will work equally well.
Ominous Glory Facebook

My reviews.

Cat III
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:28 am 

Hard to say how things will turn out in a months time, but for now, I'm game for either time.

tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:50 pm 

i think im going to skip secret satan, ive only been able to write secret satans if i already knew the album.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3