Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Gravetemplar
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:58 am 

BastardHead wrote:
zeingard wrote:
BastardHead wrote:
B) I'm just playing FFXIV every waking second of my life.

Please take up something less self destructive like smoking (which is also objectively cooler).

I haven't made a good decision in my life and I don't plan on starting today!

APaleShadow wrote:
it's really been the year of dissodeath hasn't it?

I noticed this too, though in the opposite direction. I'm really not into super dissonant jangly death metal (it works better in a black metal context imo, though I prefer other styles over that one as well) and I realized how saturated that scene has gotten when I noticed I only had four death metal entries out of sixteen on my preliminary list so far. A full quarter of the list sounds like a decent chunk but DM is by far my most listened to subgenre so that's actually an anomaly. It was then I realized that it's because a huge swath of the DM I've heard this year has just been Ulcerate But Worse and therefore I just couldn't care about 80% of it.

I predicted back in 2014 that dissonant jangledeath was going to be the next trend that Job for a Cowboy shamelessly hopped on after cycling through regular death metal, tech death, and prog death at the exact moments those scenes started declining. I'm now positive that the scene is just in a holding pattern waiting for the inevitable JFAC album to come out and burst the bubble and make everybody realize how lame it is.

What dissodeath has come out this year? Because I'm all about dissodeath and other than Ad Nauseam and maybe Seputus I don't think there's been a ton of that stuff.

Dungeon_Vic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:32 am 

MetlaNZ wrote:
I just listened to the album again to remind me why its not in my collection... the shitty fuckin clarinet!

That's not a bug, that's a feature! Most definitely part of the album's uniqueness and charm for me. Extraviado is such a cool track, so, so moody, melancholic and it creates this great breathing space amidst the thrash armageddon and makes Equilibrio Fatal that much more effective when it kicks in.

I have no words for the s/t song, it's just a damn masterpiece. The clarinet really enhances it and it doesn't dominate either.

I dunno, Demoniac is one of those bands that make me enthusiastic, kinda like Vektor in 2009, which I think is a major, MAJOR influence on Demoniac anyway (Black Future particularly, riffs and moods remind me very much of the epics of BF) and the Spanish, the clarinet, the melodic choices and moods give them their character and the final result just hits the spot perfectly.

----

+1 for Mystic Storm. A Russian, more epic-themed Detente with great riffage, exciting songwriting and that girl channeling (or is it imitating perhaps? but I don't care) Dawn Crosby. Definite contender for the final list.

These are some of the contenders:
Flotsam and Jetsam because Eric AK is the man.
Rapture - Malevolent Demise Incarnation
Demiser
Silver Talon
Blazon Stone (Ced wrote his best song here, very good album)
Mental Devastation (only been listening a few days but daaamn..)
Paranorm (the indifferent vocals might cost it its place)
Enforced - Kill Grid (nice Power Trip vibes and Slayer-esque riffs)
Bestial Invasion
Siderean
Exodus seems promising.
Eternity's End (think this might be their best)
Knife
Paradox
Velvet Viper (Jutta is my goddess)
Mastodon and Gojira from the more mainstream, less traditional stuff are definitely two of the best albums of the year but I think I won't include them here, I see them everywhere else :P

...and I need to listen to Opera Diabolicus, some of the recs here that sound very interesting and Espada - Caleu, which is the power metal band of Demoniac's guitarist (the same dude who plays the clarinet, he also sings - in Spanish - here) and that just warrants a listen.

Vic's Dungeon - Remember the Fallen:
Jeff Hanneman: Evil Notes and Sad Riffs
Chuck Schuldiner (Death)
Paul Baloff (Exodus)
Holy Terror and Keith Deen
Roger Patterson (Atheist)

HeavenDuff
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:34 am 

I was trying to make my contenders list shorter, but it's actually expanding right now, haha! I'm enjoying Atvm's album, and I still want to dig deeper into the albums of Ad Nauseam, Archgoat, Worm, Mortiferum, Der Weg einer Freiheit, Demiser, Plebeian Grandstand, Issolei, Kayo Dot, Khemmis, Lugubrum, Mare Cognitum, and more... damn! It's gonna be a busy month, haha!

joppek
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:52 am 

i listened to so it goes early in the year and was stoked to have such a good album on my '21 listens list so early on, but i took it off when i realized it was originally released in 2020... with all this talk about it only being released in chile in 2020, and 2021 in the rest of the world, i'm putting it back on my list, and it's definitely a contender for the top 10 as well :)

~Guest 334273
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:34 am 

Great to see the poll back!

Unfortunately i pretty much spent the year listening to older stuff, i'll probably just check out the results.
I really liked the new Pharaoh though!

ColdBecoming
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:56 am 

Gravetemplar wrote:
What dissodeath has come out this year? Because I'm all about dissodeath and other than Ad Nauseam and maybe Seputus I don't think there's been a ton of that stuff.

Just a few things off the top of my head (some of which fit the term a lot more than others) but:

Cathexis
The Temple
Noctambulist
Sunless
Teeth
Tumba de Carne
Siderean
Replicant
Charnel Grounds
Crypts of Despair

Gravetemplar
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:55 am 

ColdBecoming wrote:
Gravetemplar wrote:

Just a few things off the top of my head (some of which fit the term a lot more than others) but:

Cathexis
The Temple
Noctambulist
Sunless
Teeth
Tumba de Carne
Siderean
Replicant
Charnel Grounds
Crypts of Despair

I don't consider a lot of that stuff to be dissonant at all. Siderean sound closer to Obliteration, The Temple are modern sounding and very melodic death metal, Replicant sound very deathcorish to me, Cathexis and Sunless are tech death, etc.

I know this stuff may be subjective but I don't think there's been more of that stuff this year than on previous years.

Twin_guitar_attack
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:07 am 

Not listened to many new albums in full this year, and of the ones I have, most haven't been metal ones. These days I mostly listen to music in the background when working or reading so knowing I won't take it in fully I usually put a particular genre on shuffle. So no vote from me, but I'm looking forward to seeing the results and hopefully if things are quiet around Christmas time/new year I'll give some of the top albums a go.

Will mention that I did enjoy both new Portal albums a lot.

CannibalCorpse
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:26 am 

Thank you for reminding me that this new Flotsam record is one to dig up again, there were a few real gems on there, need to re-evaluate.

Adder's Fork - These Mountains Cast Great Shadows - NEW!
Adder's Fork + Dea Artio/In Dornen/Winter's Breath - A Gathering of Four - Split - NEW!
Adder's Fork - Website
Reviewer for Antichrist Magazine

LithoJazzoSphere
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:31 am 

HeavenDuff wrote:
I was trying to make my contenders list shorter, but it's actually expanding right now, haha!

Right now I'm just mostly working through albums I've already heard, so it's doing both, some definitely aren't strong contenders and get crossed off, and others are closer than I realized. But then I have a lengthy list of ones I haven't even gotten to yet, and that is surely only going to expand it again.

beaverseed
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:52 am 

This is exciting

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:03 am 

Eternity's End and Dream Troll are both very cool... EE is as always slightly over-polished and techy for me to play all the time but it's very impressive. Dream Troll started out with some awkward vocal lines, but I really like this groovy, slightly proggy sort of sound they have, not just like any old retro act.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:14 am 

HeavenDuff wrote:
I was trying to make my contenders list shorter, but it's actually expanding right now, haha! I'm enjoying Atvm's album, and I still want to dig deeper into the albums of Ad Nauseam, Archgoat, Worm, Mortiferum, Der Weg einer Freiheit, Demiser, Plebeian Grandstand, Issolei, Kayo Dot, Khemmis, Lugubrum, Mare Cognitum, and more... damn! It's gonna be a busy month, haha!

The new Der Weg einer Freiheit is quickly becoming one of my favorites after listening a few more times. I like that it's a little more experimental, but their metal riffs are too savage not to love also. It's only been out for 2 weeks and I didn't notice until thanksgiving day. I almost forgot about Mare Cognitum after listening to it a bunch when it first came out. I like it even more than I remember after listening to it again last night and this morning. I had the split on my list last year and a lot of the MC songs were my favorites on that album as well.

joppek
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:58 pm 

got around to listening to a couple of albums with some anticipation behind them:

concrete winds: damn this thing is savage - these guys have not lost any of the edge they've had since the vorum days; definitely a contender for the top 10

diablo swing orchestra: this album shot right up to my top disappointment of the year; i like their earlier swingy circus metal stuff, but i sat through the whole hour of this weird circus techno or whatever the fuck with annoying noises and vocal effects and didn't find a minute of enjoyment to be found anywhere. complete rubbish

PiotrB
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:29 pm 

In 2021, I think, was only one metal album that blow my mind.
(No idea why it's now EP on MA...)
Furia - W śnialni
https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/F ... lni/924899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqx_cZN9ag8

CannibalCorpse
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:45 pm 

As others already stated, I also feel the overall level of quality this year (from what I've heard so far) is not quite as high as it was in 2020.

I've had no jaw-dropping moments of total awe like last year (Unleash the Archers) but a fair share of "yeah, this is good but not outstanding" albums and EPs that wouldn't stick too much. I do have some more time on my hands to see if there's anything left in this year's canon...

Adder's Fork + Dea Artio/In Dornen/Winter's Breath - A Gathering of Four - Split - NEW!
Adder's Fork - Website

APaleShadow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:15 pm 

zeingard wrote:

Antediluvian, Sunless, Our Place of Worship is Silence, Headshrinker, Qrixkuor, Diskord and Ænigmatum, though as it was pointed out further up some people consider them more techy. There's the new Serpent Column, but that's more Blackened Death.

BastardHead wrote:
I noticed this too, though in the opposite direction. I'm really not into super dissonant jangly death metal (it works better in a black metal context imo, though I prefer other styles over that one as well) and I realized how saturated that scene has gotten when I noticed I only had four death metal entries out of sixteen on my preliminary list so far. A full quarter of the list sounds like a decent chunk but DM is by far my most listened to subgenre so that's actually an anomaly. It was then I realized that it's because a huge swath of the DM I've heard this year has just been Ulcerate But Worse and therefore I just couldn't care about 80% of it.

I predicted back in 2014 that dissonant jangledeath was going to be the next trend that Job for a Cowboy shamelessly hopped on after cycling through regular death metal, tech death, and prog death at the exact moments those scenes started declining. I'm now positive that the scene is just in a holding pattern waiting for the inevitable JFAC album to come out and burst the bubble and make everybody realize how lame it is.
One man's trash I suppose. I can't get enough of the stuff, so this year has been a real treasure trove for me. Now if we could just figure out whatever happened to that new Gorguts full length.

Lagartija
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:34 pm 

Damnit, forgot Nekromantheon, Chainsword, Asphyx and Gorgon. I knew this would happen...

CannibalCorpse
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:50 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
Fans of Greek (or Greek styled) BM, don't sleep on the following:

- Ildaruni (not Greek and folkier but very very cool)
- Yoth Iria
- Drakon Ho Megas (their bandcamp is a mess though, each song uploaded individually, just whyyyyy)

2021 was a real good year for fans of this style.

Thanks a bunch! These three definitely did it for me, especially Ildaruni - a very interesting take on the style! I'm not too hot on the new Necroabyssious-project, though.

Adder's Fork - Website

HeavenDuff
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:10 pm 

Quick shout out to Archgoat for having one of the most awkward intros of all time, mixing sounds of a female moaning and goat sounds, suggesting troubling images to my brain. Thanks for that. Their newest album is great though. Solid 2nd wave inspired black metal with enough depth, bass and meat from their death metal elements. They don't lean too much into the whole bestial black/war metal stuff, but they have just enough of it in their for my tastes. Good listen. Give it a spin if you haven't yet.

I don't know if the old goat will make it's place in my top 10 of the year, though, as I already have a good few solid black metal contenders up there.

These are my other black metal contenders, and I'm almost certain that nothing will dethrone Panopticon's newest out of my 1st spot:
Panopticon - ...and Again into the Light
Spectral Wound - A Diabolic Thirst
Ungfell – Es grauet
Seth – La morsure du Christ
Darkthrone - Eternal Hails......
Wormwitch – Wolf Hex
Fluisteraars - Gegrepen door de geest der zielsontluiking
Wolves in the Throne Room - Primordial Arcana

Edit: Changed Archspire for Archgoat (I was tired, k?)

Last edited by HeavenDuff on Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:26 pm 

HeavenDuff wrote:
Quick shout out to Archspire for having one of the most awkward intros of all time, mixing sounds of a female moaning and goat sounds, suggesting troubling images to my brain. Thanks for that. Their newest album is great though. Solid 2nd wave inspired black metal with enough depth, bass and meat from their death metal elements. They don't lean too much into the whole bestial black/war metal stuff, but they have just enough of it in their for my tastes. Good listen. Give it a spin if you haven't yet.

Archspire? I think you mean Archgoat, although hearing something like that on an Archspire album would be quite an experience. The new Archgoat is pretty good, don't know if it's a contender for my year end list though.

I haven't really finalized my top ten yet, although some of the following albums will most likely feature somewhere on it in the end. I'm still waiting on the new Phrenelith and Malignant Altar records to see if they might be contenders.

Spectral Wound - A Diabolic Thirst
Mortiferum - Preserved in Torment
Diabolizer - Khalkedonian Death
Enforced - Kill Grid
Bewitcher - Cursed Be Thy Kingdom
Unanimated - Victory in Blood
Tribulation - Where the Gloom Becomes Sound
Cryptosis - Bionic Swarm
Wode - Burn in Many Mirrors
Worm - Foreverglade
Stormkeep - Tales of Othertime
Ænigmatum - Deconsecrate
The Crown - Royal Destroyer
Cannibal Corpse - Violence Unimagined
Demiser - Through the Gate Eternal
Nekromantheon - Visions of Trismegistos
Craven Idol - Forked Tongues
Hyperdontia - Hideous Entity
Suffering Hour - The Cyclic Reckoning
Aquilus - Bellum I
Thulcandra - A Dying Wish
Whoredom Rife - Winds of Wrath
Steel Bearing Hand - Slay in Hell
Grave Miasma - Abyss of Wrathful Deities

Last edited by Kalaratri on Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
LithoJazzoSphere
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:40 pm 

HeavenDuff wrote:
Quick shout out to Archspire for having one of the most awkward intros of all time, mixing sounds of a female moaning and goat sounds, suggesting troubling images to my brain...They don't lean too much into the whole bestial black/war metal stuff

Uh....sounds like they kind of did...

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:42 pm 

LithoJazzoSphere wrote:
HeavenDuff wrote:
Quick shout out to Archspire for having one of the most awkward intros of all time, mixing sounds of a female moaning and goat sounds, suggesting troubling images to my brain...They don't lean too much into the whole bestial black/war metal stuff

There are still a couple of war metal tropes present on the new album but it's much closer to conventional blackened death metal than anything they've ever done. There's even a song that sounds like Archgoat covering Midnight (or Venom if you want to go all the way back to the origins of the blackened speed metal sound).

HeavenDuff
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:16 pm 

LithoJazzoSphere wrote:
HeavenDuff wrote:

I see what you did there. I kind of thought about it when writing bestial black metal. Good job on the italics :lol:

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:30 pm 

PiotrB wrote:
In 2021, I think, was only one metal album that blow my mind.
(No idea why it's now EP on MA...)
Furia - W śnialni
https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/F ... lni/924899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqx_cZN9ag8

I have this one and it is bloody weird. It won't make my top 10 and it's hard to call a lot of this music, really, haha. It's probably one of the most unique things to come out this year, though.

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

Prairieshadow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:29 am 

Some I'm considering:
My top three is basically locked in, especially number one.

Рожь - Вечное
Alda - A Distant Fire
Wolves in the Throne Room - Primordial Arcana
Vvilderness - As Above, So Below
Earthshine - My Bones Shall Rest Upon The Mountain
Nordicwinter - Sorrow
Nordicwinter - Le dernier adieu
The Ruins Of Beverast - The Thule Grimoires
RüYYn - RüYYn
Praise the Plague - The Obsidian Gate
Mossgiver - Lead by the Glowing River
Noctambulist - Noctambulist I: Elegieën
Gràb - Zeitlang
Ulvik - Cascades
Knowledge Through Suffering - Concealment
YITH - passage

Bishop_Drugsalot
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:18 am 

I was about to post my list but I have to check out the upcoming Reveal! album before that. Their previous one was fucking great.

MetlaNZ
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:38 am 

Seems to be a real lack of doom metal albums this year.

milosh111
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:50 am 

MetlaNZ wrote:

My list will be pretty doomy, but it's mostly death/doom, black/doom and funeral doom. Only pure doom album would be the new Abysmal Grief...

Bishop_Drugsalot
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:32 am 

Bishop_Drugsalot wrote:
I was about to post my list but I have to check out the upcoming Reveal! album before that. Their previous one was fucking great.

So I won't pull the trigger on the final list until I've delved into this and the new Kaatayra album but as of today:

1. StarGazer - Psychic Secretions
2. Mortiferum - Preserved in Torment
3. Suffering Hour - The Cyclic Reckoning
4. The Ruins of Beverast - The Thule Grimoires
5. Proscriptor McGovern's Apsû - S/T
6. Antediluvian - The Divine Punishment
7. Worm - Foreverglade
8. Balmog - Eve
9. Concrete Winds - Nerve Butcherer
10. Cryptosis - Bionic Swarm

Solid releases but all things considered this year was really shitty compared to the last.

APaleShadow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:48 am 

Bishop_Drugsalot wrote:

Yoooooooooooo. Probably would've gotten Antediluvian on there if not for the ten minute numerology sermon and lowfi porn effects.

Gravetemplar
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:27 am 

APaleShadow wrote:
Bishop_Drugsalot wrote:

Yoooooooooooo. Probably would've gotten Antediluvian on there if not for the ten minute numerology sermon and lowfi porn effects.

The album is fucking fantastic. It also uses a scene from The Lighthouse as noise in one of the songs. The last scene to be precise:

Spoiler: show

HeavenDuff
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:32 am 

Kalaratri wrote:
Archspire? I think you mean Archgoat, although hearing something like that on an Archspire album would be quite an experience. The new Archgoat is pretty good, don't know if it's a contender for my year end list though.

Yes, I meant Archgoat. Dunno how that happened. Thanks!

Kalaratri wrote:
Tribulation - When the Gloom Becomes Sound

I'm surprised to find myself enjoying this one more and more with each listen. I'm personnally more of a fan of the band's first album. It still saddens me that they didn't explore this kind of death metal. There really isn't much like The Horror out there, while their more gothic metal sound, is not something that's really new. However, they are pulling it off quite nicely on Where the Gloom Becomes Sound. It's a contender for my top 10.

LithoJazzoSphere
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:46 am 

milosh111 wrote:
MetlaNZ wrote:

My list will be pretty doomy, but it's mostly death/doom, black/doom and funeral doom. Only pure doom album would be the new Abysmal Grief...

Depends upon what flavor of it you're looking for (I lean towards melodic, gothic, death/doom, but have some variety), but The Answer Lies In the Black Void, Dream Unending, Hooded Menace, Khemmis, King Woman, Lucifer, Shadecrown, Swallow The Sun, Vetrar Draugurinn, and Worm are all quality releases this year. I have several others on my to listen to list as well that I've heard good things about and will probably mention somewhere if they pique my interest enough. There's also a fair amount of doom on the Converge/Chelsea Wolfe album, though it's not archived.

milosh111
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:30 pm 

LithoJazzoSphere wrote:
Vetrar Draugurinn

Thanks for recommendation, I listened to the title track of The Night Sky album and that sounded right up my alley...

MetlaNZ
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:22 pm 

milosh111 wrote:
MetlaNZ wrote:

Yeah I was meaning trad doom. The Hounds of Hasselvander have a new album out with Bob Mitchell on vocals (the original vocalist for Attacker) which might be interesting, last time I looked its not even listed on MA yet, would've done it myself but couldn't find a tracklist. But all in all (feel free to prove me wrong folks) it's been a miserable year for (trad) doom metal.

LithoJazzoSphere
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:44 pm 

I'm guessing Khemmis is a little too modern-sounding for what you're looking for? And Lucifer has a very throwback sound, though it's a bit slanted towards hard rock.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:10 pm 

Doom isn't my main bag but there were a few releases I really enjoyed. Green Lung is for sure going to be on my list and there's a real danger they'll crack the top five. I know the name invokes stoner cliches but they really sound more like a particularly groovy Sabbath variant with heaps of Boston style rock influence, completely devoid of super drawn out jams like I initially expected based entirely on surface level stuff. Huge amount of fun there. I know it's a weird outlier because of the really weird release schedule (available for only one day in November 2020 but finally got a real release last August) but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the new Hour of 13 as well. That one is basically the followup to the self titled that I've been hoping for since like 2007 or whenever that came out. Lavaborne's debut purports to be power/doom but really it mostly sounds like Mob Rules era Sabbath. It's got some flaws but a few of the tracks are great and they're worth checking out if you're hoping to deepen the field on doom this year.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

MetlaNZ
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:46 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
Doom isn't my main bag but there were a few releases I really enjoyed. Green Lung is for sure going to be on my list and there's a real danger they'll crack the top five. I know the name invokes stoner cliches but they really sound more like a particularly groovy Sabbath variant with heaps of Boston style rock influence, completely devoid of super drawn out jams like I initially expected based entirely on surface level stuff. Huge amount of fun there. I know it's a weird outlier because of the really weird release schedule (available for only one day in November 2020 but finally got a real release last August) but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the new Hour of 13 as well. That one is basically the followup to the self titled that I've been hoping for since like 2007 or whenever that came out. Lavaborne's debut purports to be power/doom but really it mostly sounds like Mob Rules era Sabbath. It's got some flaws but a few of the tracks are great and they're worth checking out if you're hoping to deepen the field on doom this year.

Cheers BH, I'll check em all out.

ChildClownOutlet
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:32 pm 

I'm a shill for this album.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next